Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 24 359 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 8:58 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Kind of a mediocre episode, but it was what I expected - not hilarious, but not crappy. Main issue was between the kids' plot, the Human Centipede spoof and Cartman's plot, there was a lot of gained momentum and the ending was kind of disappointing - I expected it to end as such so I'm not bothered. I will say I wish the Geniuses had been elaborated as being Apple's prior, as those of us not as Apple inclined were speculative on what character they were going to visit XD

It was great to see Gerald Broflovski being used more as a character, as well as him being a lawyer being referenced again. We also got a nice glimpse at Cartman and his mother's relationship, though I was disappointed Liane herself didn't get much of a resolution - Cartman kinda spun off into his own thing. I did like seeing Dr. Phil spoofed. Also the whole reading thing was stupid. I would bet a fuckload of money if I asked twenty-five people if they read those types of agreements, no more than two or three would say they did.

Still, I did like the episode, and it met my expectations. People need to remember season premieres usually are mediocre. Obviously there's exceptions but still. 7/10

Also, is it just me or did one of the genuises look just like Urkel?
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
IT'S NOT UP YET!!!! PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:03 pm Offline
Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:40 am1
I was at work till 10:30 so i missed it on ComCent.

and now my power went out! when will it be uploaded!?!?!?!
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:07 pm Offline
Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:03 pm1
When does it come out online? Im in East Coast With cable but the TV is in use >.> DAHHHHHHHHHH lol
Re: IT'S NOT UP YET!!!! PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:13 pm Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
idannydiaz wrote:
I was at work till 10:30 so i missed it on ComCent.

and now my power went out! when will it be uploaded!?!?!?!

Seconded. Not rushing you guys or anything, but this will be the first time I missed an episode and will be required to catch it online. I don't know how things work around here, so..
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 pm Offline
Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:16 pm1
I was wondering when we can watch it online? I thought usually an hour after it aired on television. If someone could refresh my memory. =)
WTF PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:31 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:25 pm0
can someone please tell me why icant watch this its 12:30 and it said id be able to accsess it at 12
Re: WTF PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:35 pm Offline
Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 am69Ontario, Canada
aborted wombat wrote:
can someone please tell me why icant watch this its 12:30 and it said id be able to accsess it at 12

It's late sometimes. Just sit tight.

Or go to bed. It'll be up by tomorrow morning.
thnks PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:36 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:25 pm0
thnks
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 pm Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
I have no commitments tonight so I might as well stay up and watch random TV or do housework until the episode appears on the website. I am not sure if its available for purchase on Zune or the Apple Store either.
Great Episode PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:38 pm Offline
Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:50 pm6
This is episode is really funny I like when Cartman would go on Dr. Phil and say that his mom f**ks him he got what he deserved in the end and the humancentipad was funny
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Quite funny episode it was good to see Cartman getting what he had coming to him at the end,though i did find that alttle repetitive. Poor Kyle should have read all the T & Cs before clicking the agree tab though i don`t read all that sh*t neither i mean who does, that jap guy should have gone for the Vanilla paste stuff instead of that fish "I believe in you Kyle",pritty solid season opener.

7/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:52 pm1
It was a pretty funny episode. I liked how Cartman's mom finally said NO and stood her ground. I thought she is going to give in. I'm glad she didn't. However, I do have a problem with the Centipede alignment. How typical that you put the woman at the end and the male got the front. As always isn't it, the woman gets to swallow all the crap. I'm pretty sick of this humiliating representation of the female gender. Next time, if you really must put a woman in a format like that, have her disperse the crap in the man's mouth. Thanks.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:41 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
The only question I have is "Why?"

2/10
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:45 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Holy jeez...

Hilarious!!

I caught the encore just a moment ago, since something happened to cause the picture to go all blank when I had set up to record, but I still had a blast watching that one!

Hard to really put a number on this one, though. The scenes with Kyle were hilarious, especially once the HumancentiPad was at work, but some of Cartman's scenes were kind of overdoing it.

Though I have to say that the part with Dr. Phil got me laughing, but not as much as at the end!

I'm going to have to average this one out and say...

7.5/10
waiting.. PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 pm0
just waiting to watch it OnO
1:00am and its still not up QQ

but i think ill like it kyle is my fav character <3
so any episode with him i usually love X3

Sort by  
Page 4 of 24 359 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next