Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 24 359 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Caf4felix wrote:
I was wondering when we can watch it online? I thought usually an hour after it aired on television. If someone could refresh my memory. =)

Yes, usually an hour... after West Coast sees it. If you're in NYC, you won't see it here till 1:30-2 am.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:57 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 pm1
Am I the only one that noticed Cartmans voice change? It's so much different now then before, his voice has been slowly changing throughout the seasons but this latest make over has made it a painful experience for me to watch. I've been a fan of South Park since episode 1, I remember watching every episode of every season since middle school...now I'm a college student working on my bachelor's and is depressing to see what has been done to the show.

Cartman was not witty nor funny..it felt forced, fake not like him. Yeah hes a douche bag, a racist hippie hating assh*le that made South Park the best show back in the day *along with the witty story lines* but the hole "you just f*cked me" felt really dry, especially with his new voice.

I expected so much more, the episode had a good start and yet right off the bat Cartman felt like he was trying too hard to be funny, as if to prove his still the same old assh*le he used to be...it felt fake and forced.

They could of done so much more, they never spoke about PC, they made a slight reference to it and just dumped it aside. I expected the kyle to be rescued by Bill Gates, that would have made more sense and it would have been funnier in my opinion.

The point of this episode was that people need to read the fine prints before they sign things, we sign our lives away to corporations like apple on daily basis without us knowing. Another point was to state how the future would be use eating each other's sh*t while feeding and powering apple, yeah, got it.

The ending was extremely disappointing and they REALLY, REALLY need to fix Cartmans voice else I will find it VERY hard to continue watching this show.
funny as hell PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:20 pm0
when can we watch it on here?
Re: funny as hell PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:02 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
wolfcry3 wrote:
when can we watch it on here?

In about an hour. Should I repeat that?

In about an hour.
In about an hour.
In about an hour.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
Big-Will wrote:
Caf4felix wrote:
I was wondering when we can watch it online? I thought usually an hour after it aired on television. If someone could refresh my memory. =)

Yes, usually an hour... after West Coast sees it. If you're in NYC, you won't see it here till 1:30-2 am.

Thanks for the info, man!

People should really read before posting, lolol.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:05 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am562
Yeah, fatso, you're gonna like it. "It has e-mail, web browsing, and it sh*ts in Kyle's mouth. The greatest thing that has ever been invented."

iDunno. A little on the bland side for me. The opening scene was pretty good, and the Gerald part was ok, but otherwise it's the same old S13-14 formula: repeat a couple of filler jokes ad nauseam until somebody finally pukes all over the screen. Plus too much Apple iNside crap for a non-Apple user. Maybe I just gotta watch it again to clear things up, but it seems unlikely that I'll change my mind on this one. Laters!
OK, I'll dissent somewhat: 6.5 out of 10 PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:11 pm Offline
Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:34 pm10
Trey, you've got to quit playing games with the Comedy Central censors. Once again we get a show so loaded down with bleeps and gratuitous stuff that the wit/satire gets overwhelmed. Viewers aren't prudes and can appreciate a good edgy joke (Cartman joins NAMBLA being a past classic), but lately it seems like more of a game to have the CC censors bleep it to shreds or otherwise tinker with it. Even if you make some "point" about CC being the bad guys, you just don't get that nobody wins.

It's a lose-lose situation when the end result is stuff like this. It's mildly entertaining to watch ONCE, not unlike the low-rated T&P stuff. But I guaran-dam-tee that once it hits syndication it'll be one of those shows that people groan and change channels when they realize which episode it is.

Do enough like it and you'll kill the show. It's probably five minutes to midnight.

Maybe CC will come off as the bad guys or heavies, but for fans and posterity it WON'T MATTER.
Favorite episodes: "Cartman joins NAMBLA" and "Make Love Not Warcraft"
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:22 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Ooooh, I'm gonna be sick... I'm seriously, you guys.

I am not among those who long for the 'good old days.' I've enjoyed most all seasons of South Park, with some of my favorite things ever happening in the last few years. This is terrible, though. Human Centipede was disgusting even in previews, and this episode was equally disgusting. What the eff, seriously, are Matt and Trey fecalphiliacs?
If the quality doesn't take a dramatic swing upwards very soon, I might start longing for the good ol' days.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:29 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:20 pm1
When will the new episode be available to watch on southparkstudios? i dont have cable tv and i dont know how else i can watch it. I was really excited to watch the new episode tonight and it should be airing at this moment where i live but i was disappointed to find that southparkstudios isn't letting me play it. How can i find the episode? help D:
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:44 pm Offline
Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:02 am2
honestly this was one of my least favorite south park episodes ever

Cartman's part was semi funny
The Geniuses were very funny

but the centipad was soo stupid, the jap was somewhat funny but not enough to save the stupid thing

3/10

bad start for the season
idhriguehigfd PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:47 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:42 pm0
why dosent it work on the site yet?
Re: idhriguehigfd PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:50 pm Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
bobgnarlay wrote:
why dosent it work on the site yet?

Read the thread before posting, dude.. Big Will already stated that it will show up on the website by 2AM (probably) twice. Its on the same page for Christ's sake.
PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:53 pm Offline
Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 pm13California
Dang! Cartman's mom seriously grew some balls in this episode.

Omg...Poor Kyle D: Someone won't be eating cuttlefish for awhile.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:54 pm Offline
Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am168It doesn't say "Location:"? But that ruins the jokes. :(
I eat a lot of fiber, so luckily for Kyle, I was the one in the back.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
NeuroHeart wrote:
What the eff, seriously, are Matt and Trey fecalphiliacs?

You've never seen the episodes "More Crap" or "Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes"?

Sort by  
Page 5 of 24 359 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next