Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 18 265 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:38 pm Offline
Tue May 10, 2011 10:51 am2NY
Good ep, overall. I thought it was funny, but only laughed out loud once, at the comment that Mr Mackey said Kyle looked like a turtle taking a s***. Canada episodes are always entertaining, and I really liked seeing Ugly Bob again. 8/10
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:40 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 7:35 pm1
The ending was a rip off of the china problem
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:40 pm Offline
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am72
it surprised me but I'm glad they brought up the issue of tooth decay. I had a relative who nearly died from a root cavity. And a lot of people develop bizarre health issues caused by tooth infections that they aren't even aware of.

Another interesting thing is that Eskimos have very low levels of tooth decay. I believe it's due to their diet, they get calcium and phosphorus from the fish they eat.
Last edited by Biscuits on Sat May 14, 2011 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:41 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
I wish I could have caught the whole episode, but I came during the last few minutes... Those minutes were awesome, though. The reviews so far are positive, so I don't feel nervous about catching it when it comes back on.

I'm pretty sure "As is tradition" might reach memetic proportions... As is tradition. :wink:
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:43 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Remember at the end when Stan mentioned Shelly was a Girl Scout Den Leader? I think the 4th grade girls may have an episode you guys!
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:45 pm Offline
Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm33Maine, USA
Meh.

An improvement from last week's episode for sure, I at least found Mackey's constant cursing-out of the kindergarteners funny. But still a far cry from the show's good old days.

Last week: School comedy show infuriates Germans, who launch a comedy robot that nearly destroys the world, but in the end they just bury Tyler Perry.

This week: Tooth decay kidnaps the princess of Canada during the royal wedding, interrupting Mr. Mackey's production of a tooth decay musical, and Ike saves her.

Manatee episodes, anyone?
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:46 pm Offline
Wed May 04, 2011 7:35 pm17SouthEast AZ.
I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

No help there,,,,,

Then I remembered SouthPark was on tonight .

I'm all better now.. :)
I'm A Grumppy Ass Leave me alone !!!
Last edited by MaddogRonH on Wed May 11, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:48 pm Offline
Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:49 pm2
i knew they would do osama bin laden. and as we all remember from the hardly boys episode, kyle caused 9/11 thus is tooth decay but they killed the real tooth decay. priceless, as is tradition.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:48 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
I keep wondering if CC will allow s*** to be said again. Since in the past there was an episode, where I think they didn't catch it and then they bleeped it in future airings of it.

And no I'm not thinking of the episode where they got to say s*** word lots of times.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Last edited by Hayley B on Wed May 11, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:50 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 pm15
Hayley B wrote:
I keep wondering if CC will allow s*** to be said again. Since in the past there was an episode, where I think they didn't catch it and then they bleeped it in future airings of it.

I wonder that as well. If you notice, they actually DID censor it in act 1, but in 2 and 3, they didn't bother bleeping it.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:52 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
SpongeFreak52 wrote:
Hayley B wrote:

I wonder that as well. If you notice, they actually DID censor it in act 1, but in 2 and 3, they didn't bother bleeping it.

Who gives a sh*t? :lol:
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:53 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
I really enjoyed that one, perhaps more than I realized.

Or is that "realised"? Canadian/Old English spelling, you know.

The whole main story was great! Ike being involved, meeting Ugly Bob, calling Scott a giant d!ck...even their take on Rush!

Mackey's rant during the school play did get a little out of hand, but credit where due, not just the fact that "sh!t" was allowed in the ep after the one commercial break, but listening carefully at the end, how the victory over Tooth Decay sounded more like what it would have been had Mackey lost his father in 9/11, as if they were fighting bin Laden.

The references through-oot were great, too. The play's intro equaled that of Sesame Street and Prairie Dawn. The Mushroom People freaking out over the Princess being kidnapped, much like Toad in Super Mario Bros. And did I detect a bit of Sleeping Beauty when they showed all that stuff in front of Tooth Decay's castle??

May not have had ALL the charm of old-school Park, but tried its damnedest at it!

9/10
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:54 pm Offline
Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm20
Wayyy better than the last episode. Mr. Mackey and Ike totally made my day. The whole shove the princesses arm up the princes ass caught me off guard- but it was great xD and Uglyyyy Bob returned! I missed that canadian.

I just hope the next episode involves the four main boys (including Butters) doing something ridiculous together like they used to, now that would make me happy.
t1CK
t0ck
8r8k
H34DS
honk
HONK
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 7:56 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
What a fantastic episode. Although I did enjoy "HumancentiPad" and "Funnybot", neither really charged me the way South Park usually does. This episode really saved me - I expected to see Scott the Dick again, though him being a giant was a surprise. As for Ugly Bob, let's just say I got some pretty epic fangasm over that. It was great to see him again. Nice to see Terrance and Phillip weren't the main characters, but weren't ignored entirely.

Tooth Decay was kind of funny, I was expecting the enemy to be either some kind of resurrected Osama bin Laden, or Saddam Hussein having escaped Canadian custody.

@GeminiShamrock: M&T love Rush, dude

@nwt000: While I'd love to see that as an episode, I doubt it'll be looked into unless Girl Scouts make the news somehow.

Great fanfic material though :P
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 8:00 pm Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
My review is gonna be half ass tonight since I saw only about the last 7 minutes of the episode so far (but fear not! It's on the DVR) From what I saw it looked great! The two biggest news events from the past 2 and 3 weeks got honored tonight. Love it. What was up with needing to use so many voices though? I have to go watch the whole episode just to figure that out.

Hopefully my review would be just as satisfied after seeing the whole actual episode. But for catching only the last few minutes, I quite enjoyed it! : )
I don't have a signature

Sort by  
Page 3 of 18 265 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next