Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 18 265 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 9:29 pm Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:35 pm39
After re-watching the episode, I loved it even more. The commentary throughout the wedding was great. The ending of Ugly Bob destroying tooth-decay was great.

When Kyle sang, he sounded a lot like Butters. lol

Also the use of sh*t I think they did can only be used when in exclamation. Like oh sh*t or you're acting like sh*t and not able to use when saying its poop. like turtle sh*t or dog sh*t.

As is tradition.

9/10
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 9:32 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Seeing the episode twice now, as is tradition :P , I think this ep is the best ep so far in Season 15. Sir Ike was so cleaver when he showed Ugly Bob to Tooth Decay: "Princess, don't look" :lol:

I really like this ep, as is tradition :D
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 9:34 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
IAmTheBatdad wrote:
The only problem I had was the very end where they threw in something for the pure sake of shock value. It almost brought the episode down a notch for me. South Park's my favorite show and I've seen every episode, so I understand that its always aimed for controversy, but it seems like the shock value has become more and more present just for the sake of shock.

My thoughts exactly. The episode was pretty funny. I'm not really a huge fan of the Canada-based episodes, but it's probably my favorite of all of them.
Wow PostWed May 11, 2011 9:37 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 pm0
So, I just registered. I had to make this comment. No fear everyone, this new season is pretty bad but don't worry. If everybody would get a chance, go see The Book of Mormon. Matt and Trey were working hard on that and it is up there with Southpark: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. I mean, seriously. These new episodes might not be the greatest but with The Book of Mormon, they get a pass because it was so god dang funny and just awesome! Seriously, it was worth a trip to New York just to go see and then come back!
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 9:41 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
Solid Episode....as is tradition! :wink:

No, seriously, this was BY FAR the best episode of season 15. I loved the royal wedding spoof. T&P, and SCOTT (he's a dick :P ) Great B plot too and Mackey, my god can that SOB ever get any more crazy :lol: :roll:

Ike getting knighted. The whole thing was just great pretty much

9.5/10
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 9:49 pm Offline
Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:40 am5
I was getting scared that this season was going to suck, but this episode was pretty darn good! I always love when they have a Canadian episode. It always cracks me up. Most fans hated "without my anus", but it's one of my favorites. :D
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 9:54 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
The only thing I was slightly disappointed aboot was that Osama- uhh… the Tooth Decay monster didn't actually look Canadian, although he simply had to, as is tradition! Otherwise it was brilliant, especially the last 30 seconds. :lol: Garrison solving the equation, Scott the Giant Dick and Ugly Bob the Medusa, even Mackey going apeshit on kindergartners - everything looks like South Park is back to normal. Way to go, guys! Way to go.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 10:15 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
triplemultiplex wrote:
I loved that play-by-play during the wedding. Dry humor, man.

Ditto. Every time he said something about breaking with tradition I cracked a rib.
Uncensored sh*t was weird. I was almost not sure I'd heard it the first time.
I thought the whole thing with tooth decay was a little lame. Defeating it with Bob's horrible ugliness was also, I thought, kind of lame. I would have thought a dentist or mouthwash or something... which also might have been lame.
Really, the Tooth Decay monster had a slight Crab People smell. It's possible they were planning it from the beginning, but just as possible they came up with it on Tuesday morning.
But hey, a classic song from my childhood got a math classroom treatment, Terrance and Phillip must have at some point married the queef sisters, Scot's a giant dick, Ike got knighted, and overall it was very funny, as is tradition.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 10:35 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 10:07 pm1
Very pleased with this episode! There was a lot of skepticism from the board pre-air, but I think this episode was able to negate the hostility. In true SP fashion, everything was perfect about this episode! (As Is Tradition) The surprise end was great. Bringing back Bob and Scott was a nice idea. The Sub-plot with Mackey was good too. I would have liked to have seen even more of the Wedding. (This was where the episode shined)! Absolutely genius on some of the wacky traditions. A really strong episode!

8.4/10
GREAT EPISODE! PostWed May 11, 2011 10:50 pm Offline
Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:44 pm0
Dude ahahah the parts about the royal wedding cracked me up so bad! LMAO! My stomach was hurting listening to the announcer's comment throughout! Hilarious! Great job matt and trey!
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 10:52 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
For those of you who've been waiting (who aren't already streaming you), the episode has been available for 15 minutes or so now.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 11:09 pm Offline
Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:11 pm25Los Angeles
LOVE Canada episodes! This was a good one. I'd bet a million dollars those "snow monkeys" really were speaking some Inuit language. I like the way the captain crunch bounced on the carpet when they threw it. Nice detail. And like the other poster, when the monster came out at the end, I instantly thought of crab people! :lol:
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 11:12 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 11:06 pm1
Royal Pudding was absolutely horrible. I have been a huge south park fan for about 7-8 years now. The plot was way to abstract, there were no funny parts besides the end. Might be a result of Matt and Trey focusing more on their broadway play, which i plan on seeing this summer.
I hope the rest of the new season is funnier. I made an account just to post this. Licecapades was funnier than that, and that episode sucked. cmon guys. wtf
really? PostWed May 11, 2011 11:12 pm Offline
Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:07 pm9Denver, CO
I'm sure I will watch this episode again a few times, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the Canadian episodes piss me off. I need to get the number of the drug dealer that all you Canada-lovers are using, and then pray that they bring Satan back soon. Where is SATAN? Isn't it time for Osama to turn up in hell, gay?
Finally PostWed May 11, 2011 11:19 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:44 am0Bucharest
An episode worthy of SP :) And I know that they've wanted to make something about Canada for a loong time. It's good to see Ugly Bob again

And the ending was priceless. It symbolized what I thought about the royal wedding...

Sort by  
Page 5 of 18 265 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next