Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 13 of 14 202 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostThu May 05, 2011 4:34 pm Offline
Wed May 04, 2011 2:53 pm1
dude inception kicks ass
Re: *1410: Insheeption* Post-Air Discussion - We're sorry... PostSat May 07, 2011 12:47 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Just saw it for like, the fifth time :D Man I love this episode. So funny!! It was great to get a glimpse of Mackey as a kid. I also loved how complicated they had to make it lol. And Sharon saying it was a rather stupid idea and trying to make sense of it all. I love her :lol: Is Inception really this complicated?? I do wonder what Stan's reasons for hoarding are. Him throwing things away was the weak way to go :lol: . I would love to see him face his regressed memories once and for all. But I know that will never happen. So, Stan is still a hoarder even if he thinks he's not. :mrgreen:

Something small I noticed and have to bring up- throughout the whole episode they keep switching Stan's hands. Half the time he has his gloves on, the other half he doesn't. Love little mistakes like that Haha
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1410: Insheeption* Post-Air Discussion - We're sorry... PostSat May 07, 2011 1:20 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
Stanluv25 wrote:
Is Inception really this complicated??

Wait, you haven't even seen Inception? And you've seen the episode 5 times? And love it? Damn, I didn't expect that!

To answer your question: Yes, it's that complicated, if not more. Do yourself a favor and watch Inception. It'll only make the episode better for you, plus it's a good film.

I thought the episode was one of the best of season 14 (hard to beat 200/201 and the Coon trilogy).
Re: *1410: Insheeption* Post-Air Discussion - We're sorry... PostSat May 07, 2011 1:30 pm Offline
yes I am one of the last remaining people on earth who have not seen Inception. I don't have a reason not to so I just might. But I hate being confused during a movie. If it has an actual good story-line I want to see, not because it has a complicated story-line and has neat-o special effects. Like Sharon mentioned: just because an idea is overly convoluted and complex doesn't make it cool! 8)

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1410: Insheeption* Post-Air Discussion - We're sorry... PostSat May 07, 2011 6:17 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Stanluv25 wrote:
yes I am one of the last remaining people on earth who have not seen Inception. I don't have a reason not to so I just might. But I hate being confused during a movie. If it has an actual good story-line I want to see, not because it has a complicated story-line and has neat-o special effects. Like Sharon mentioned: just because an idea is overly convoluted and complex doesn't make it cool! 8)

You're not the only one who hasn't seen it. But damn I want to so bad.
Can't we all just get along?
I Love this PostWed May 18, 2011 8:03 am Offline
Tue May 10, 2011 6:08 am0
Im gonna go get me some Butterfly poon <3
Re: *1410: Insheeption* Post-Air Discussion - We're sorry... PostWed May 18, 2011 10:18 am Offline
Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm20
I honestly didn't think inception was that complicated of a movie. They over explaine alot. I felt I understood what had happened by the end, as well as the overall point of the movie. It is a good flick though, It's not amzing (Like requim for a dream, a scanner darkly, PI, or NBK) but worth a watch. Also I thought Black Swan was good (yes, I'm an Aronofsky fan).

Inseheption parody was good. Stan cleaning out his locker was funny as hell.

Howabout this moldy sandwich.

Well, no... I mean.... yeah I need that!
Picture this if I could make the change
I'd love to pull the wires from the wall
Did you?

And who are you and how can I try?
Here inside I'm like metal
Aren't you?

~Numan
PostMon May 30, 2011 1:16 pm Offline
Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 am0
My sister once acused me of being a hoarder.
I told her no Im just lazy.
Re: *1410: Insheeption* Post-Air Discussion - We're sorry... PostMon May 30, 2011 6:42 pm Offline
Dr. Chinstrap:How about this empty aspirin bottle?

Stan: Well no, you can't throw that out!

Dr. Chinstrap: What about these wadded up papers?

Stan: No! There could be something written on them that's important!!!

:lol: Poor thing, I do the exact same thing Stanley..

Haa, I love that line.
PostThu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm Offline
Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 pm0
Inception was the worst movie ever made and if you disagree you are a pretentious assh*le. I mean it had a f*cking plot, like what the f*ck?
/sarcasm

Seriously, though, the plot of Inception wasn't THAT hard to understand, and I know it wasn't a great film, but people are treating it like it was one of the worst movies ever made.
:D PostTue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 pm Offline
Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 pm0
I showed my mom this episode, she was LOL.
PostSat Jul 30, 2011 7:35 pm Offline
Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm0
"butterflies have no concerns for such things stan, im going to go find me some butterfly food!" hahah :P
Re: *1410: Insheeption* Post-Air Discussion - We're sorry... PostSun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 pm Offline
Stan's a hoarder. Has asthma. Has emotional problems. Is a 'pussy'. This poor kid....

Good thing I can relate. What's the next problem Stan will face? :roll:

Haa, I love that line.
PostTue May 22, 2012 2:06 pm Offline
Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:15 pm1
Lite-Brite part RULES LOL
K2! PostSat May 26, 2012 8:29 pm Offline
Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:29 pm0
I LOVE ALL THE K2 HINTS ON THE DOOR NUMBER :) AT 1:16 AND 2:39 :)

Sort by  
Page 13 of 14 202 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next