Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 25 362 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 7:37 pm Offline
Tue May 17, 2011 3:07 am1
Good episode, missed act 1 because I couldn't find the remote, but I will watch it when the episode comes online.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 7:38 pm Offline
Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm20
That was fan-freaking-tastic! xD
I feel like this was the best episode of the season since it's so much like the old episodes.
Plus, I was extremely happy to see Randy. He has to be my favorite South Park parent~
t1CK
t0ck
8r8k
H34DS
honk
HONK
Last edited by RougeCupcake on Wed May 18, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 7:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
lol This episode was just marvelous!!! Love it, love it, love it... I have one question that will probably creep out people who haven't watched the 'sode yet: Kyle didn't get... you know... "f-ed", did he? The second I heard them say that, I was like, "Oh no, I was hoping that WOULDN'T be literal!!! :tweek: " Please tell me that was called off or something or I misread the context, because I was in cringe mode at that moment...
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 7:42 pm Offline
Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:52 pm5Currently resides in a cup of Instant Ramen.
Outstanding.
This episode really brought out the South Park we all know and love..
I'm really looking forward to the upcoming episodes.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 7:50 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
I'd like to take a moment to appreciate the inclusion of mister Yuon Lu Kim in the episode. When was the last time we saw him? Wing. That was a long ass time ago. He's just been too busy running city wok to appear in an episode. :lol:
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 7:58 pm Offline
Sat May 14, 2011 8:49 pm9
I liked this episode a lot.

(contains some spoilers for our Western viewers)

I'm surprised Cartman actually let them measure his, even though his was the smallest. His texting of the therapist's wife was interesting.

I love Randy's role. Teaching the kids his math was priceless. I loved how he chose only the girls to participate, read the examples, etc. when clearly the boys would probably be more comfortable with this.
Then his anger over the surgeon general's math, which shows he is below average. And how everyone (including the woman, I guess) is just angry because of their penis size.
I feel they could've done a little more showing how people get angry over their penis size, like Butters, instead of putting it in the last half of the third act. Still a good episode nonetheless.

I do like the inclusion of the Chinese restaurant owner. He has some serious anger promblems. Like the time he built that great wall...

I enjoyed the FedEx hostage situation, where Randy was listing the oddest of things. Especially to f***k Kyle. And the government was going to do it...hah!

I'd say a 8.8/10
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 8:03 pm Offline
Tue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm25Houston, TX
One of my fav episodes!!! Cracking up.. LOLing.

However, 2 things that pissed me off.

1) like "eek a penis" and this episode.. why is it always good to show penis all over the screen (movies, cartoons) but no boobs and vag. Messed up towards vagatarians like myself! Im not saying I need to see cartoon vag but still.... how bout some equality.

2) I don't like when shows take political shots at one group over and over. Never any big liberal shots and I see this as a big flaw to South Park. If you want to have political stuff on a show.. I say make equal shots. Family Guy got lame when they kept doing that with their agenda.
http://www.youtube.com/user/usafwolfman

This is the way the world ends.
Not with a bang but a whimper!
-T.S. Eliot
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 8:06 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Here's what I got from this

People who drive big cars (hummers, etc) - small junk
Tea party people - small junk
Asians - small junk
Goths - Small junk
Wiggers - small junk
Big tough guys - Small junk
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 8:13 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
nall wrote:
Creating this a few minutes early tonight. :)

That's cool! But I'm still waiting for the show to air in my time zone :(

Oh well; the wait continues . . . . . .
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 8:20 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Great episode overall, but I've just one complaint: How about making fun of the left, too? It only makes sense if you make fun of both sides like you should. Don't be like Family Guy.

9.3/10 (Edit: In the middle of rewatching it, and it's even better than the first showing.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Last edited by GeminiShamrock on Wed May 18, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 8:23 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
usafwolfman wrote:
I don't like when shows take political shots at one group over and over. Never any big liberal shots and I see this as a big flaw to South Park.

Never any shots at liberals? Do you... watch the show? They take shots at everything. If your views haven't been lampooned on South Park, you're probably not human. As a liberal-leaning woman, I can tell you that they have definitely taken shots.
Just off the top of my head:
Rainforest Shmainforest (save the rainforest = gay)
Butt Out (smoking laws = gay)
Cherokee Hair Tampons (alternative medicine, bad)
Die Hippie, Die (exactly what it says on the tin)
Smug Alert (hybrid cars = gay)
Douche and Turd (this kind of went after both of the candidates, of course, but also the liberal celebrities that talked so much about the importance of voting)
Fun With Veal (vegetarianism turns you into a pussy, which I happen to agree with but that's beside the point, as many liberals are against eating animals)
Coon vs. Coon and Friends (the goth kids say that Cthulhu was supposed to change things, but hadn't; like Obama all over again)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm Offline
Tue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm25Houston, TX
GeminiShamrock wrote:
Great episode overall, but I've just one complaint: How about making fun of the left, too? It only makes sense if you make fun of both sides like you should. Don't be like Family Guy.

8.3/10

Yup yup! Atleast someone agrees.. the only big left wing joke was the "Smug" episode and the fart sniff wine glass.

I think its funny to make fun of both sides (we all got some loons)but how bout atleast 60/40? Nothing is completely even but I expect more from South Park.

NeuroHeart.. there are gay conservatives that I know but there is def not as many liberal jokes.

Also, I forgot to add Simpsons with Family Guy.. they started to get lame when they clearly favored one side on jokes.
http://www.youtube.com/user/usafwolfman

Not with a bang but a whimper!
-T.S. Eliot
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 8:35 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
NeuroHeart wrote:
usafwolfman wrote:
I don't like when shows take political shots at one group over and over. Never any big liberal shots and I see this as a big flaw to South Park.

Never any shots at liberals? Do you... watch the show? They take shots at everything. If your views haven't been lampooned on South Park, you're probably not human. As a liberal-leaning woman, I can tell you that they have definitely taken shots.
Just off the top of my head:
Rainforest Shmainforest (save the rainforest = gay)
Butt Out (smoking laws = gay)
Cherokee Hair Tampons (alternative medicine, bad)
Die Hippie, Die (exactly what it says on the tin)
Smug Alert (hybrid cars = gay)
Douche and Turd (this kind of went after both of the candidates, of course, but also the liberal celebrities that talked so much about the importance of voting)
Fun With Veal (vegetarianism turns you into a pussy, which I happen to agree with but that's beside the point, as many liberals are against eating animals)
Coon vs. Coon and Friends (the goth kids say that Cthulu was supposed to change things, but hadn't; it's like Obama all over again)

Very true. There have been so many interviews with M&T where they were asked why they take one side or the other, and their response has always been the same: What? We don't take sides; people always think that and we don't know why. We take shots at everyone <======== Paraphrasing here; not a quote from M&T.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 8:56 pm Offline
Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 pm6
Finally a good episode this season! This episode was a breathe of fresh air especially compared to the "Royal Pudding". And I definitely agree that they like to use political humor which is one reason that I love this show. But, to say that they never make any left jokes is crazy because as people before me have stated they definitely do.

Great job you guys! Very laughable episode!
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 9:01 pm Offline
Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:14 pm17
kfgg wrote:
Here's what I got from this

People who drive big cars (hummers, etc) - small junk
Tea party people - small junk
Asians - small junk
Goths - Small junk
Wiggers - small junk
Big tough guys - Small junk

seriously? that's all you got from this? asians = small junk?

Sort by  
Page 2 of 25 362 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next