Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 25 362 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 9:58 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
NeuroHeart wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
This episode had so much in it, from Arnold Schwarzeneger to Obama (who made an appearance at the end): "Are we ready to f*ck Kyle?" to meet the demands of Randy's group :lol:

I don't think that was Obama.. If it was his character design has changed dramatically in the last week.

I'll have to see the episode again. I thought it was the scene at the end with the surgeon general and the president; maybe it wasn't Obama. We'll watch it again and see :)

NeuroHeart wrote:
My biggest laugh was probably Cartman ruining the doc's life with a few keystrokes. Dude. One of those things you kind of see coming, but when it exceeds your expectations it's gut-busting.
I also laughed when the "actual doctor of human sexuality" started doing the same sort of ridiculous equations Randy was :lol: Awesome.

Yeah, I agree with this 100 %; that T.M.I equation was a really funny AND unexpected; particularly after she said to forget everything they had learned, and Wendy said something like "It's about time" or something like that. Then the Doctor did the same kind of equations. Don't forget the YAW :lol:
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 10:05 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Wow this was a funny one and i mean that in a good way, Cartman's anger management session when he was on his phone looking like he was not caring what the Psychiatrist was saying and then to come out with that classic line :) .I did not expect Randy to be in this but it was cool for him playing a big part, OTT Randy can be somewhat annoying but i found him funny in this.The kids thinking that was there Manhood size and not thinking it was there growth chart made me chuckle too as others have said a good kids being kids episode and for me the funniest from the season so far another good episode.

9/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
PostWed May 18, 2011 10:08 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Good Episode. 4/5
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 10:24 pm Offline
nall wrote:
Creating this a few minutes early tonight. :)

No chance that Comedy Central will let you fire up the old episode player with tonight's episode a few minutes early too? :P
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 10:26 pm Offline
Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm20
Great episode. Highlights for me:

Randy's hand motions when explaining sex (elbow deep huh lol)

The word "Yaw"

Neroheart mentioned it but I also love when the S.G. goes into another complicated math equation for measuring

The terminator 5 trailer reference (I've looked for it a million times and its NEVER correct..I was like HA M&T get my pain!

Dr Carol being terrified of of cartman in the group.

Randy using himself for the example "Randy notes that the drift of his penis is 4cm to penis right", and the smile he gives after the adj length of 6.3in shows it's .8in more then the national average.
Picture this if I could make the change
I'd love to pull the wires from the wall
Did you?

And who are you and how can I try?
Here inside I'm like metal
Aren't you?

~Numan
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 10:32 pm Offline
Toki W. wrote:
Randy using himself for the example "Randy notes that the drift of his penis is 4cm to penis right", and the smile he gives after the adj length of 6.3in shows it's .8in more then the national average.

Yeah, that's another thing: both "doctors" mixed up units in their equations: the metric system (cm) and the english system (in). Wasn't there a mishap once on the planet Mars because the engineers were using the two systems of measurement interchangeably? Sounds like the same thing here. Metric and English systems in one equation :lol:
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Wed May 18, 2011 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 10:34 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
T.M.I. ends up making fun of B.M.I. - the body mass index - which tells you how close you are to your ideal weight given your age and height. If you have a B.M.I. over 30, you're considered obese. If it's around 20, you're on or close to your ideal weight.

And no, it wasn't Obama. His lips don't appear on the man.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 10:36 pm Offline
zzyzx 1 wrote:
nall wrote:
Creating this a few minutes early tonight. :)

No chance that Comedy Central will let you fire up the old episode player with tonight's episode a few minutes early too? :P

The episode is up now on the episode player :D

Thanks, nall :D
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 10:46 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Rather disappointed. I didn't expect so much but Act One was fantastic - Mitch Connor, the return of the Cartman's most famous catchphrase, the quick slam at Arnie, kids being kids...

Act Two was downhill - Randy was funny for one scene but it got real old, real fast. While I loved the Tea Party commentary, it felt really out-of-place, and I was sad that we didn't really get to see much of City Wok Guy (first appearance in six years) or the tall Goth. Not to mention the ending was laughably predictable.

I was also really shocked they got by through this entire plotline without Kenny so much as getting a line. I know I'm a Kenny fanboy but come on, an episode on penis size screams Kenny, doesn't it? And then they dropped the ball on the girls. They had to invent TWO new girls into the classroom we've never seen AND tossed random-backgrounder-#6 in there, instead of using the five girls already in there? Wendy got one damn line.

Only part of Acts 2-3 I really liked were the first Anger Management scene, Butters' mom questioning him on his "homework", his urge to get a hummer, and of course, getting Kyle f*cked. I predicted it when Cartman first said it but it was still hilarious.

I need to get my hands on that f*cking chart though. I noticed "Damien Thorne" and "Leroy Jenkins", which confirms two names for minor characters, and I think I saw Timmy, Dogpoo and Bill's names with last names, though I couldn't actually read them. And I also spotted "Tweek Tweak" which confirms the name. (We got it from the FAQ, but I wasn't sure if that came from M&T's mouth ro not.)
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 10:47 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Episode is now up.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 10:54 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
zzyzx 1 wrote:
both "doctors" mixed up units in their equations: the metric system (cm) and the english system (in). Wasn't there a mishap once on the planet Mars because the engineers were using the two systems of measurement interchangeably?

Basically. It was actually two different groups of engineers, one calculating in imperial measurements and the other thinking in centimeters (as is standard.) Since they thought the calculations were done in centimeters, the probe sent to Mars had way too much power and a dangerous velocity when it hit the atmosphere, so it crashed spectacularly.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 11:06 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
I really wasn't sure what to make of this one. There were some funny moments, like when Principal Victoria explained to Cartman what he was really looking at, originally. The Mitch Conner reference was funny, though, and it was great seeing Liu Kim (Chity Wok) again.

However, some of the other scenes where Randy was involved kind of lost me at first. Then I remember back at the principal's office, where she tells Cartman that when he gets angry, he doesn't think things through. That's when the FedEx situation started becoming funnier...a bit...

So far, not the best to offer this year, but I did get some laughs out of it, so...

6.5/10
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 11:37 pm Offline
Wed May 18, 2011 11:25 pm3
The scene with rebecca the sexuality doctor, Randy throws the door open and screams something in a foreign language Before he runs over to beat her ass. Anyone know what he said?
Also, was this the wiggers first episode? I loved that character!
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 11:37 pm Offline
JVM wrote:
I need to get my hands on that f*cking chart though. I noticed "Damien Thorne" and "Leroy Jenkins", which confirms two names for minor characters, and I think I saw Timmy, Dogpoo and Bill's names with last names, though I couldn't actually read them. And I also spotted "Tweek Tweak" which confirms the name. (We got it from the FAQ, but I wasn't sure if that came from M&T's mouth ro not.)

Here is the complete chart, retyped by me :)

Note, Damien Thorne on the chart is missing the "e" in Thorne; i.e., "Thorn;" at least the way I read it.

btw, it's: Dogpoo Petuski :wink:

LEFT side of chart, with the original "height" inches as put out by the school:

Craig Tucker - 2.4
Butters Stotch - 2.2
Stan Marsh - 2.1
Kyle Broflovski - 2.4
Token Black - 2.3
Timmy Burch - 2.4
Kenny McCormick - 2.4
Tweek Tweak - 1.9
Bill Allen - 2.4
Dogpoo Petuski - 2.2
Fosse Donald - 2.1
Lenny Jenkins - 2.4
Darien Thorn - 2.3
Briden Guerrmo - 2.4
James Patton - 2.4
Niels Byrne - 1.9

RIGHT SIDE OF CHART:

Clyde Donovan - 2.2
Andrew Stan - 2.3
John Abbott - 2.2
Jay Dillinger - 2.0
Will Handle - 1.8
Eric Cartman - 1.2
Jimmy Valmer - 1.7
Dominic Palotta - 1.6
Michael Rogers - 1.8
Adam Briggs - 1.9
Chris Andrews - 2.2
Brack Sampson - 2.0
Justin Hall - 1.8
Hugo Benz - 2.1
Andrew Mutt - 1.7
Kevin Stoley - 2.1
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Wed May 18, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 11:43 pm Offline
Wed May 18, 2011 10:38 pm2
you kinda freak me out. you just published penis sizes and are excited.... strange?

Sort by  
Page 4 of 25 362 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next