Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 25 362 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 11:45 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
I thoroughly enjoyed Butters' interpretation of Terminator and "Skeletor"

I appreciated the shots they took at teabaggers and guys who get huge-ass trucks to compensate for...a low TMI. The jokes were a bit too obvious though.

Royal Pudding is by far the best ep so far this season. Let's have more surreal weirdness this season!
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 11:49 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Speaking of "Skeletor," I always wondered if M&T or some of their staff perused the forums during the off season. During the winter in the Randome Thread we did talk some of the qubo children's network, He-Man, She-Ra, Look-Ie, and of course, Skeletor. Did we plant the "Skeletor" idea in M&T's mind? :wink:
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 11:50 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
JVM wrote:
I noticed "Damien Thorne" and "Leroy Jenkins", which confirms two names...

:shock:

Lee-RROOOOOOOOYYYY JEN-kins...!!! Image

>_>

<_<

Heh. Yeah, I'm a nerd. But I'm in good company if the staff at SP is nerdy enough to put that in there...
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 18, 2011 11:59 pm Offline
Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm20
Yeah Damien Thorn from the Omen. Rectus Dominus! That's in TBoM as well, scary morman hell dream. I think it means ass master.
Picture this if I could make the change
I'd love to pull the wires from the wall
Did you?

And who are you and how can I try?
Here inside I'm like metal
Aren't you?

~Numan
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 12:06 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Curb71 wrote:
The scene with rebecca the sexuality doctor, Randy throws the door open and screams something in a foreign language Before he runs over to beat her ass. Anyone know what he said?

I was wondering the same thing. It's a safe bet the language was Japanese and it's a reference to something specific, but no, I don't know exactly what was said or what it's from.
Toki W. wrote:
Yeah Damien Thorn from the Omen. Rectus Dominus! That's in TBoM as well, scary morman hell dream. I think it means ass master.

It is meant to mean ass master, yes (or rectum master, though they got the translation just slightly off) and it was originally used in the season one episode 'Damien.'
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 12:27 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Wait a minute! "Brock Sampson"?

You mean, BROCK fucking SAMpSON?!!!

You gotta be kiddin' me! :lol:
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 12:30 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Someone uses his image as an avatar elsewhere, and the username is... Sizzlechest. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 12:35 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
I don't know what Randy said, but it sounded familiar. I have a feeling we heard it somewhere before in the show though... just an odd one.

zzyzx: Thank you! Appreciated :D

And I wonder, too. I know Thorn's been used as a surname for Damien in fanfics before, but since I now know it's an The Omen reference I guess they got it from there. I used Jenkins in fics but that was from the WoW reference.

Also, I just noticed Jason and Terrance Mephesto were missing from the list. Kind of a shame we got so many callbacks otherwise, but I'm still glad for what we got. Especially Timmy!
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 12:36 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
This episode had choppy plot transitions, but the many funny moments more than compensated for it!

M&T sure threw us all (and Cartman too!) for a loop with the body height/penis length mix-up...and making Cartman get the short end for both! HAHA! Suck it fatass! Him pulling a "Mitch Conner" on the psychiatrist and getting left out alone in the end were all awesome Cartman moments as well.

Kudos to M&T lumping tea party members (the rabid ones at least) and delusional birthers among people with anger-prone Napoleonic inferiority complexes. As a political moderate who is absolutely sick of the incoherent right-wing propaganda garbage spewed by Glenn Beck and his Tea Party minions, I am SO happy M&T is with me on this viewpoint.

Also, nice jab at people who own giant trucks/SUVs for pure ego reasons. Should have added the Harley-riding "fags" as well.

Hooray for a Tuong Lu Kim return! He is my favorite SP adult character, and though I'm ethnically Chinese, his stereotypical accent is so off base from reality it's hilariously funny. Hooray for Wendy getting a line in there too.

Overall, it's a 8.4/10. IMO the first good episode of the season and just good enough to crack my Top-20 list. Keep it up M&T! More "letting kids be kids" episodes please... :D

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 12:47 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
JVM wrote:
Also, I just noticed Jason and Terrance Mephesto were missing from the list. Kind of a shame we got so many callbacks otherwise, but I'm still glad for what we got. Especially Timmy!

Scott Malkinson was missing from there too, and he was clearly looking at the list.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 12:47 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
ladyLarissy wrote:
kfgg wrote:
Here's what I got from this

People who drive big cars (hummers, etc) - small junk
Tea party people - small junk
Asians - small junk
Goths - Small junk
Wiggers - small junk
Big tough guys - Small junk

seriously? that's all you got from this? asians = small junk?

Look at the list, that's who was in the anger management, plus the people driving by Butters house and Butters going off "I wanna drive a hummer"

Overall the point they are making "People with small junk act really nasty"
Stan and Kyle :)
On liberals PostThu May 19, 2011 12:57 am Offline
Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:01 am0
Ok, Im going to try and keep this to the point. People are saying that this only bashes the right side. I see it differently. Randy has ALWAYS been shown as a hardcore left. -In my opinion- This episode is talking about how rights/lefts basically everyone has been angry about nonsense like the birth certificate, Obama doing/not doing things etc. until the shooting of Osama bin laden. Now everyone thinks America is back, even though our economy is still sh*t. Thus the poking fun of America being back song at the end. America and Obama are not suddenly amazing because O.b.l. is dead no matter how much rights and lefts want to believe they are.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 1:04 am Offline
Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am168It doesn't say "Location:"? But that ruins the jokes. :(
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Toki W. wrote:
Randy using himself for the example "Randy notes that the drift of his penis is 4cm to penis right", and the smile he gives after the adj length of 6.3in shows it's .8in more then the national average.

Yeah, that's another thing: both "doctors" mixed up units in their equations: the metric system (cm) and the english system (in). Wasn't there a mishap once on the planet Mars because the engineers were using the two systems of measurement interchangeably? Sounds like the same thing here. Metric and English systems in one equation :lol:

Units have always been the best way to see if you have the right equation. If you get inches over degrees, you clearly messed up somewhere. If you want to pass any course with complicated math, leave the units in the equations.

So I'm not the only one who caught the "Mitch Connor"? It's still funny to think of him as even being a character. Is the bio page up yet?

Red sure seemed interested in the board. Was she checking on a potential crush? (She reminds me of a recycled extra on Code Lyoko.Image
Similar coloration, almost the same role. Tania here is in the main characters' class, shows up everywhere, is never spoken to, and has NO LINES.)
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 1:07 am Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Oh my goodness.

Best Cartman revenge since Scott Tenorman. Confusing anything with "Federal" or "American" in its name for being government-affiliated. "F*ck Kyle." Tuong Lu Kim. Learning the last names of Timmy and several others. And, of course, Randy being awesome. If only we learned the goth leader's name. (I was expecting that when the therapist was telling everyone to pretend the others were someone they hate.)

My favorite episode from last season was also an entirely Cartman and Randy episode. Coincidence?

EDIT: And this episode is "attacking the right" as much as, say, Smug Alert! was attacking the left. i.e. They're attacking the vocal extremists that everyone finds annoying. They don't even acknowledge any specific political stance in this episode, not even gay rights or anything (which is probably Trey & Matt's most "liberal" viewpoint).

God I hate how everything has to be either liberal or conservative--these culture wars are so goddamned annoying!
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Last edited by Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls on Thu May 19, 2011 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 1:07 am Offline
Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:53 am4
So far this is the best episode of season 15. I love it so much.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 25 362 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next