Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 29 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: *215* Spookyfish PostThu Jun 02, 2011 9:30 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Stanluv25 wrote:
^ I don't know why, season 2 was one of the best!! So many great episodes. I really hope they do commentary on them SOME day... :roll:

I agree season 2 had some great episodes it would be nice to hear there thoughts on them
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *215* Spookyfish PostFri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I would love to have commentary on Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut, Ike's Wee Wee, Conjoined Fetus Lady, City on the Edge of Forever, Chicken Pox, Club Houses, Chef Aid, Spooky Fish, Merry Christmas Charlie Manson, Gnomes, and Prehistoric Iceman.

Look at how many great episodes there were in this season!!! Each one is so diff. than the next. We had Stan and Kyle's first fight, a wacky 'reveal' on Cartman's father, Stan's parents divorcing, a flashback eppy, hilarious and wrong Christmas eppy, circumcision, Chef helping famous musicians... season 2 rocks!! :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *215* Spookyfish PostFri Jun 03, 2011 6:25 pm Offline
Mon May 30, 2011 12:32 am37
Stanluv25 wrote:
I would love to have commentary on Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut, Ike's Wee Wee, Conjoined Fetus Lady, City on the Edge of Forever, Chicken Pox, Club Houses, Chef Aid, Spooky Fish, Merry Christmas Charlie Manson, Gnomes, and Prehistoric Iceman.

Look at how many great episodes there were in this season!!! Each one is so diff. than the next. We had Stan and Kyle's first fight, a wacky 'reveal' on Cartman's father, Stan's parents divorcing, a flashback eppy, hilarious and wrong Christmas eppy, circumcision, Chef helping famous musicians... season 2 rocks!! :mrgreen:

Agreed. I love season two! My favorite episodes are: Club Houses, Cartman's mom is still a dirty slut, Cow Days and much more :mrgreen:
I'm a ultimate fan of Stan Marsh/Eric Cartman
I support StanxCartman ~~~
PostThu Jun 09, 2011 12:33 pm Offline
Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 pm0
Why would Stan's mother think that 8 year old Stan made like 10 murders?... she's insane!

Re: PostThu Jun 09, 2011 12:39 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Kenny rocks =D wrote:
Why would Stan's mother think that 8 year old Stan made like 10 murders?... she's insane!

Her attitudes were a direct reference to a film called The Bad Seed, in which a monsterous little girl commits murder and her mother covers for her. (At least until she can't take it anymore and attempts suicide.)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
PostTue Jul 19, 2011 8:08 pm Offline
Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:59 am0
why the f*ck does it say spooky version on there
KEWL PostSat Aug 06, 2011 9:55 pm Offline
Wed May 25, 2011 4:53 pm1
THIS WAS HELLA-AWESOME. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY. Yes Halloween is my birthday. I wish those guys were born on 2000 like me. Well its okay but sadly Im turning 11 this Halloween.
Bad Seed... PostTue May 01, 2012 8:24 pm Offline
Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:54 pm1
I love how often Matt and Trey reference The Bad Seed. It's one of my favorite movies, and they always do such a good job... Especially when Cartman uses the "I've got such a beautiful mother..." lines (well, in this case it's Sharon..)
STFU PostThu Feb 21, 2013 6:13 pm Offline
Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:57 pm0
it says scary vision not fis second its a helloween episode, and that is one scary bitch.

you should be the one getting hit in the face.
Poor Stan PostTue Sep 24, 2013 5:58 pm Offline
Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 pm2
Stupid fish. STUPID STUPID FISH,God I hate it. But that nice Cartman made me laugh so f*cking hard. This episode was hell-a-funny
Re: *215* Spookyfish PostThu Sep 26, 2013 2:40 am Offline
Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:53 am1
this is my favorite episode of south park. the spooky vision was hilarious, the aunt flow thing, the evil eric cartman, all that stuff is so weird and i love it. isn't this fun you guys? carving pumpkins for Halloween? you guys, are my best friends, through thick and thin, we've always been together... hahahaha! the look on kyle's face is so awesome. telling Kenny to be careful with the knife too, just great! this is by far one of the strangest episodes they ever made. why did you take his pants off? sha, sharron? my Kenny used to sing and dance! hahaha, sweet! i love this episode, if i had to choose a favorite, spooky fish motherf*cker, spooky fish!
Re: *215* Spookyfish PostTue Dec 03, 2013 12:59 am Offline
Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 pm26
it'd be cool to see an episode from the "mirrored"-universe.
i'd like to see if evil stan & kyle could top off our cartman in twistedness. :lol:
Top 5
1. Major Boobage
2. Tonsil Trouble
3. Imaginationland
4. Woodland Critter Christmas
5. 1%

Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Season: 4
Re: *215* Spookyfish PostThu Dec 05, 2013 5:20 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
Zuli wrote:
it'd be cool to see an episode from the "mirrored"-universe.
i'd like to see if evil stan & kyle could top off our cartman in twistedness. :lol:

I hope this doesn't turn out to be a double post :?

I posted in this thread a little bit ago, but it seems to have disappeared :?

What I said was that I haven't thought about Spooky Fish in years; and it's one of my favorite episodes. And with Halloween only a month ago, I still didn't think about this episode. Yet I like Spooky Vision very much.

Assuming my first post here disappeared somehow in the evil, parallel dimension, what I said was:

♪♪♪♪You guys are my best friends
Through thick and thin, we've always been together
We're four of a kind, having fun all day;
Palling around and laughing away,
Just best friends, best friends are we.♪♪♪♪
I love you guys. :)

Found this on Youtube as the clip feature on SPS seems to be out of order:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tybugI5CkIs
Great Episode PostWed Mar 12, 2014 2:24 pm Offline
Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:59 pm0
I give this episode 9/10. Well, for how old it is. This is one of my favorite episodes. :D

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 29 posts Previous  1, 2