Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 22 of 25 362 posts Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
TMI PostWed May 25, 2011 1:52 am Offline
Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 am0
hope they do great on the next one!!
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 25, 2011 12:39 pm Offline
Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:59 pm1
This episode is absolutely hilarious! It gives me hope for a strong future of South Park, displaying that Matt and Trey are indeed some of the most hysterical writers in modern comedy. Keep up the excellent work!!
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostFri May 27, 2011 2:32 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Only just got around to seeing this, can't believe I waited so long. Funniest episode I've seen in a long while. Told the story it had to without introducing too many unnecessary new characters. Recurring jokes were used substantially differently each time to get a new laugh. Effective satire, never stooping to explain the joke but being clear enough to be bold. Humor comes from the unexpected, physics isn't expected to come into dick comparing contests, great contrast with the serious tone discussing dick sizes; the second scientist was predictable and could easilly have become a 'recuring joke' just repeating the same scene with a different character (as in many recent episodes) but was thankfully cut short by a quick fun violence run. Scientists beating each other up over math is not unprecidented but again doesn't mesh with steryotypes. A psychologist trying to make a kid angry by calling him fat in numerous ways (themselves humorous to invisage due to their absurdity, we don't usually imagine those things together or use those words to describe those things) or to be so direct in their challange, especially with his abrupt change in tone. Trey's voice is getting a little over used in screaming. Cartman not reacting is also unexpected given his character, especially building on what we saw earlier, though we knew he was doing something on that phone the return of mitch (an unexpected callback wink to the audience) and the ott nature helped. Everything fed into the same theme. 2 different plots merged into one, to push a direct scathing comparison between the teaparty and everyone else there. Some of the latter "small dick" steryotype stuff didn't work so well (the cars) but butters becoming angry because of his small (and being good because of the large) dick worked well with who he was (as did everyone signing like butters when the solution, fun as it was, became proposed). Lots of in-jokes and references some of which were subtle added laughs for long time fans. Makes me want to measure myself on the TMI scale could explain why i'm such an angry tard lol. The cartman being so dellusionally blinded by his rage that he can't see the obvious theme was used well in the dick measuring. Butters talking to his cock was classicly in character and again not the kind of thing you could expect but funny because it's consistent with who he is. Trying to be violent by slowly burning things with a lighter is funny, funnier still when others are using guns but you're the leader.

Sorry for the rambling post more pointing out why I laughed so hard than reviewing the episode but damn were there a lot of laughs to excuse myself on. Not a boring or superluous moment, No law saying they needed to use everyone just that they had to use everyone they did well and not use too many people both of which they succeeded in.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Awesome PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 am Offline
Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 am0
This was AWESOM-E
T.M.I. PostThu Jun 23, 2011 4:32 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 3:15 pm0
Who cares if you have a small penis
PostThu Jun 23, 2011 4:37 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 3:15 pm0
I agree
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu Jun 23, 2011 4:45 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
What I wanna know is... did the other boys get embarrassed after they found out the original 'size' chart was how much they physically grew since last year, and not their penis sizes?? Were they embarrassed knowing that everyone now knew how big their wieners were??? surely... :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
^^I'm more surprised that none of them caught on to what was really going on. I don't look for plot twists when I'm watching a comedy, but for the love of god, I saw that coming a mile away. Why WOULD they put the f*cking penis sizes up? And why did they listen to Cartman in the first place?
Can't we all just get along?
PostTue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 pm Offline
Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 pm0
hahaha awsome attitude
:3 PostSun Jul 03, 2011 11:36 am Offline
Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:06 am4Russia
Theres a nice episode you have thear :)
weird PostMon Jul 04, 2011 4:15 pm Offline
Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 pm0
is cartman stupid and why does he have a freakin iphone
WTF PostSat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 pm Offline
Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:41 pm0
Wow I never knew Curly goth had a small dick lol.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon Jul 11, 2011 11:46 am Offline
Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:25 am18
Haha! I love this episode! But still Kenny have been lied to us becouse he said that his dick is 10 inch in theme song :o :lol:
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostTue Jul 12, 2011 4:55 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
^^I'm more surprised that none of them caught on to what was really going on. I don't look for plot twists when I'm watching a comedy, but for the love of god, I saw that coming a mile away. Why WOULD they put the f*cking penis sizes up? And why did they listen to Cartman in the first place?

Well Stan and Butters sometimes believe things Cartman says so can't blame them for doing so again. And again, it all comes down to...

did the school really measure the boys' wieners? If so, WHY?? They do not do things like that in school. So if they did not have their wieners examined during their physical, for god's sake why did they believe Cartman?? It's weird and wrong either way you look at it. lol
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostTue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
^^Well, it's a cartoon. Things don't ALWAYS have to make sense.
Can't we all just get along?

Sort by  
Page 22 of 25 362 posts Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next