Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 12 173 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 pm Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:30 pm5
Great great great episode! :lol:
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
That was great. Another solid ep.

Hydroleaf wrote:
Randy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:lol: I know I heard that "NOOOO" somewhere on the internetz, like on youtube poops...

It's originally from Star Wars.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Dude! LMFAO.

Butters acting like a new pope and sh*t...like a leader, and then Cartman...
"So a priest with a boner walks into a bar..."

Soooo EPIC!! :D

It's back! Yes! Great!! Best episode in a while! :mrgreen: :cartmanevillaugh:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm Offline
Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm51
lol, my cousin and I were just talking and we agreed that South Park must be magic. When Randy saw all those leaves in the front yard, not only are there no trees around their house, but they live in the Rockies...basically the only kind of tree there is a pine tree. MAGIC!!!

I'm just kidding people no need to hate. I know it was a joke.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:34 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:40 pm26
GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

god, i lold so hard. I knew they would throw a football/soccer reference in there.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
Nice Butter's episode, was hoping for more of the four boys, but this was okay. I give it a 7/10, only because these episodes aren't always to my liking. My last favorite episode was Butter's Bottom Bitch, but this one's a close contender. I liked it!
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:36 pm Offline
Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm175in a small dark egg carton
Hahaha that was great 8/10. For some reason the basement scenic with them sleeping on the ground with doritos scattered just made me feel like an 8 year old again.
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:37 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Yeah, great finish. The Mexicans all listening to the play-by-play like it's a soccer match.

I was expecting a lot of racist bullsh*t to spew from Fatass' mouth, but I guess that was too obvious at this point in the show's history. Carrying on the little game the boys were playing as the motivation for Cartman to get Butters made it much better. Loved Butters' little trick with the pinata. Then Cartman calling back the Vader 'nooooooo!' from earlier.

Seems like a step up from last week. Looks like the guys are starting to get into that mid-run groove they usually do.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
Love this so much~ I wanna re-watch now... When I tell my parents about this eppy, they're going to look at me like I'm insane, but I really enjoyed this.

Thanks, BRMBug!

Also, everything is back to normal pretty much, so no worrying about Stan drinking or anything, I guess.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 pm Offline
Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:49 pm1
Am I the only one who found this episode disappointing? Don't get me wrong, it had its moments, but most of the jokes were about Mexican stereotypes (not that I have a problem with racial jokes per se, just in moderation), and they get old after a while. Personally, I liked the goobacks episode better. :?
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:44 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
This episode gave me a laugh fiesta. Three of the funniest things were the play-by-play, the Mantequilla merchandising, and the infant following the Mantequilla chant. Viva Mantequilla! 8.6/10
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:45 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
It was nice to know just enough Spanish to get a few of the un-subtitled jokes. Especially the line, "and now Mantequilla is being chased by a fat kid."

Butters sure showed Stan & Kyle who's a good leader of Mexicans.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:48 pm Offline
Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm20
Last week was a bit of a disappointment for me so I was skeptical about today's episode but maaaaan, did they bring it back !
I was worried it wouldn't be the same again but there the boys are just being boys again! Fantastic~ :D 8.5/10 for sure!
t1CK
t0ck
8r8k
H34DS
honk
HONK
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:53 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
It was exactly what I expected - a silly episode to close on after a serious arc, just like "Crippled Summer" and "Creme Freiche" last season. It seems a lot of the references went over my head, but overall I'd say it was a fair episode overall - nothing spectacular, but it could've been a lot worse. My favorite moments were the kids in the basement, Randy's scene, the Mexican President, "You're going the wrong way" and Cartman chasing Butters.

One scene that really shocked me though, was Cartman electrocuting the Mexicans in the water. I loved the little callback ("Eric T. Cartman") but this is a defining moment for him - Matt and Trey pointed out more than once that it's important Cartman never directly kill anyone (having someone killed via Cthulhu or Farmer Bob Denkins doesn't count) and today, Cartman killed a group of people over virtually nothing - that's character development, folks.

I had a psychic moment - Randy did the "NOOO" from Star Wars, and I just referenced that in the chapter of my current fic that I posted last Wednesday. I also have to add I wonder if "People should be allowed to leave and be happy" might have a deeper meaning given the speaker. ("Because I'm unhappy, okay?")

Also, with the return of "Respect Mah Authoritah", all of Cartman's classic catchphrases have been uttered this season. Seems a big big to be a coincidence - wonder if we'll hear any of Stan or Kyle's phrases in coming weeks! ("Dude, this is really f*cked up right here!", "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!", etc.)

One last thing - apparently Kenny owns a restaurant chain, or at least is a fan of one, considering "El Pollo Loco" lives on.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm Offline
Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:01 am23New York, NY
LIFE OF BRIAN!!!!

Brilliant! Brilliant brilliant brilliant! Brilliant beyond brilliant!! 11/10. I'd give anything to have been in the writers' room when they were banging out this story!!

But WTF with the Dr. Pepper product placement?? Trey drank it conspicuously in the "6 Days To Air" and now the kids have it at dinner. Have they become a sponsor, or is it just Trey's new favorite drink? :lol:

Sort by  
Page 2 of 12 173 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next