Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 12 173 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm Offline
Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm27
It was a good episode. I laughed when randy said "Noooo" Like Darth Vader, could this be a start of a trend? Like the wilhelm scream? Probably not. 7/10

Oh and they should have had Tweek their instead of Dog Poo.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
bmoreravens12 wrote:
It was a good episode. I laughed when randy said "Noooo" Like Darth Vader, could this be a start of a trend? Like the wilhelm scream? Probably not. 7/10

nah, Dogpoo's awesome.

Replace Jason with Tweek - in all my years as a South Park fan and the current week as just a viewer, nobody has ever voiced a liking for Jason.

Kevin Stoley was also missing.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:04 pm Offline
Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm20
bmoreravens12 wrote:

Although I agree Tweekers was totally M.I.A, Dog Poo being there really put some joy into my heart. He's a character I haven't seen in a while and they brought him back ~ :)
t1CK
t0ck
8r8k
H34DS
honk
HONK
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:12 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
JVM wrote:
One scene that really shocked me though, was Cartman electrocuting the Mexicans in the water. I loved the little callback ("Eric T. Cartman") but this is a defining moment for him - Matt and Trey pointed out more than once that it's important Cartman never directly kill anyone (having someone killed via Cthulhu or Farmer Bob Denkins doesn't count) and today, Cartman killed a group of people over virtually nothing - that's character development, folks.

Dude it was a taser; he just stunned them. The water was just there so he could tase the whole group at once. If you're going to complain about something like that, complain about Fatass blasting away at Butters with a hand gun.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:14 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Great episode. Loved all the little parody moments, Life of Brian, Star Wars, etc. I was surprised at first that it became a Cartman vs. Butters story, but it turned out great.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 pm Offline
Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 pm11
Super awesome episode! I also really loved last weeks, but I was super relieved to have a more light-hearted episode after all that seriousness, which I also love! Oh yes, Butters is awesome when it comes to leading Meheecans! It was very cute and will probably go as one of my favorites of the season, or at least up near the top. I do love my boys being boys. Dog Poo being there was pretty awesome. I guess he's still under Cartman's rule since It's a Jersey Thing. But I'll agree with those who said it'd be nice if Tweek was there. Then again, I understand they can't just use all the characters all the time. Super awesome episode!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
JVM wrote:
Matt and Trey pointed out more than once that it's important Cartman never directly kill anyone (having someone killed via Cthulhu or Farmer Bob Denkins doesn't count) and today, Cartman killed a group of people over virtually nothing - that's character development, folks.

I don't think he killed them, just stunned the sh*t out of 'em.

cannibalisa wrote:
But WTF with the Dr. Pepper product placement?? Trey drank it conspicuously in the "6 Days To Air" and now the kids have it at dinner. Have they become a sponsor, or is it just Trey's new favorite drink? :lol:

They've had Dr Pep-er on the show for forever now. Remember in Pre-School, one of the things they tried to bribe the 6th graders with was a 12 pack of DP?
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I thought the basement scene where they were all sleeping was humorous. It was obviously in Cartman's basement

There was a box in the background that said "Mommy's Toys"

Wonder what's in there
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:44 pm Offline
Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:20 pm1
Im not sure if any one noticed this but during one of the scenes two cartmans appear. Im not sure if this was intended or if it was just a mistake.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm Offline
Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:41 pm1
Dang, I had so many problems making my account I got beat to it, but right when Jimmy gets through theres two cartmans
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 9:05 pm Offline
Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:15 pm2
Check out the scene where Cartman throws down his hat while talking to Craig at the beginning. There are two Cartmans. One throwing down the hat and the other standing at the top of the stairs with binoculars.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 pm Offline
Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:55 am2
This episode was unbelievable. One of the best Butters episodes ever. Everything from The Life of Brian references to the final scene was hilarious. Last week was promising but this week the show is officially BACK!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 pm Offline
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:07 am8
Dog Poo is back! When will he ever have a speaking part??? Great episode, loved the "work, Mexican work" montage and epic chase scene ending!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 9:32 pm Offline
Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:01 am23New York, NY
JVM wrote:
Replace Jason with Tweek - in all my years as a South Park fan and the current week as just a viewer, nobody has ever voiced a liking for Jason.

I adore Jason! The SP character, and his real-life counterpart! <3
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 9:34 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Hydroleaf wrote:
Randy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:lol: I know I heard that "NOOOO" somewhere on the internetz, like on youtube poops...

Darth Vader, Star Wars III, near the end.

The "Life of Brian" scene was a hoot! And the following Mantequilla gets...Good for him! 'Bout time he had some respect, even if in another country.

But during the chase scene with Cartman, I almost expected a few Road Runner or Speedy Gonzales references, like a hearty "YEEHAAA!!" from Butters.

Great stuff overall, perhaps worthy of a 9/10 rating, maybe even more!

Sort by  
Page 3 of 12 173 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next