Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 12 of 14 200 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 1:36 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I still don't get why Mr. Adler was a part of it. Random.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 3:21 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Stanluv25 wrote:
I still don't get why Mr. Adler was a part of it. Random.

Indeed. And won't his "injury" ever heal? How many years now has he been wearing a bandaid in the same place on his forehead? LOL
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 3:54 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I always felt he was like Les Nessman and was just accident prone. He is a shop teacher after all.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 6:16 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
One nice thing about episode, we got to learn the full names of more of the kids, mostly girls.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 11:50 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ did we? I only heard full names of kids we haven't seen before. :/
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Same thing
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 3:57 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:32 pm28
To tell you the truth, I really didn't like this episode. It was to quick and predictable. It was kind of obvious that lemmiwinks was going to kill wikileaks, and the whole "Bass to Mouth" thing got old after a while (like the second time.)
The only reason I wanted Cartman to get with Jenny was because that might've spiced up the plot a little bit. Or if Cartman was the gossip-blog poster. Or if it was even Stan. Or Kyle.
I'm getting tired of these same old "ass" and "sh*t" jokes now. The only episode I've laughed at this season was The Last of the Meheecans. And that episode wasn't that funny anyway.
MATT AND TREY Y U NO MAKE FUNNY EPISODES ANYMORE? :(
Or maybe I'm just getting old...
Mrs. Kenny McCormick
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:07 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Brendle wrote:
Yeah, fair enough, but Catatafish and his bass to mouth jokes weren't really relevant to the plot.

Well, yeah, I'll give you that they weren't strictly relevant, but they still had something to do with Catatafish, who was not just a cutaway, either. Every episode is likely to have jokes that aren't relevant, but can still be funny. (For example, the Harry Potter kids in Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers.) Now, if you didn't think the bass to mouth stuff was funny, that's just a total Your Mileage May Vary thing. I didn't think it was the greatest joke ever, but I still thought it was pretty funny, at least in part because I find the Catatafish's voice to be pretty funny, so I just kind of chuckle when he talks.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I just wish Bebe and Red would speak before the end of this season.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:
I just wish Bebe and Red would speak before the end of this season.

Ikr. And I've had enough of Cartman and Butters. An episode that Kenny dies in? or maybe he can have more than a minute in? It's like he's not apart of the boys anymore. :/
The last time he got a main role... the Mysterion trilogy? Yeah. I think that was the last time I really got to enjoy my Kenny. :unhoodedkenny:
Mrs. Kenny McCormick
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:43 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
NeuroHeart wrote:
Brendle wrote:
Yeah, fair enough, but Catatafish and his bass to mouth jokes weren't really relevant to the plot.

Well, yeah, I'll give you that they weren't strictly relevant, but they still had something to do with Catatafish, who was not just a cutaway, either. Every episode is likely to have jokes that aren't relevant, but can still be funny. (For example, the Harry Potter kids in Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers.) Now, if you didn't think the bass to mouth stuff was funny, that's just a total Your Mileage May Vary thing. I didn't think it was the greatest joke ever, but I still thought it was pretty funny, at least in part because I find the Catatafish's voice to be pretty funny, so I just kind of chuckle when he talks.

The plot was following Wikilinks as he spied on people and posted their secret/embarassing info on his site. Catatafish had a compromising situation with an underage salmon and Wikilinks posted it on his website. That fits the plot line perfectly, as well as Stan's addiction to crack and Token's private gym photos.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:44 pm Offline
Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:03 am6
I just need to make a point here:
Go Lemmiwinks! Stop Wikileaks! > Work, Mexican, Work.
Am I right?
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:55 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
MGadapee wrote:
To be candid, this was a bitter-tasting episode for me. There were very funny things in it - it seemed like bits and pieces moving very fast. I thought Cartman was hilarious (and conspiring with the teachers). I thought the topic of suicide and affirmative action in response was a top-notch start. The rats who do not speak - not too funny for me.
The bitter part for me was wikileaks vs lemmiwinks.

Assange is a true hero, and a courageous one, whereas the NewsCorp affair was the opposite. I have a problem with this being programming for an ignorant audience that doesn't know what to think about such things, and who ultimately get their cues from (whatever).

I kind of get the impression that Trey himself does not appreciate the difference between hacking governments and hacking celebrities. Or has otherwise muddled the two incidents together in his head. The episode seems to have oversimplified the Wikileaks issue into "invading privacy is bad," without any deeper analysis whatsoever. Sort of reminds me of how he approaches global warming.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:59 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Zazaban wrote:
MGadapee wrote:
To be candid, this was a bitter-tasting episode for me. There were very funny things in it - it seemed like bits and pieces moving very fast. I thought Cartman was hilarious (and conspiring with the teachers). I thought the topic of suicide and affirmative action in response was a top-notch start. The rats who do not speak - not too funny for me.
The bitter part for me was wikileaks vs lemmiwinks.

Assange is a true hero, and a courageous one, whereas the NewsCorp affair was the opposite. I have a problem with this being programming for an ignorant audience that doesn't know what to think about such things, and who ultimately get their cues from (whatever).

I kind of get the impression that Trey himself does not appreciate the difference between hacking governments and hacking celebrities. Or has otherwise muddled the two incidents together in his head. The episode seems to have oversimplified the Wikileaks issue into "invading privacy is bad," without any deeper analysis whatsoever.

I agree. The name was just convenient.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 23, 2011 6:45 pm Offline
elactor wrote:
I just need to make a point here:
Go Lemmiwinks! Stop Wikileaks! > Work, Mexican, Work.
Am I right?

Yeah... neither of the episodes this season were really funny anyway. I only laughed during the episode because that lady sounded like a guy :/ Seasons 1-14 > Season 15
But that is just my opinion.
Mrs. Kenny McCormick

Sort by  
Page 12 of 14 200 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next