Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 12 of 13 188 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 30, 2011 4:03 pm Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 am58
Big-Will wrote:
AtheistOtter wrote:
Don't forget frickin "Man Time" (want that song)

Man Time!

AtheistOtter wrote:
Randy being so overt he put Sharon's name in his musical. :lol:

What? I didn't hear her name in there.

Thank you!!

And oh yeah, it's in there. "Don't stop givin that blow job, even when you're tired, don't stop, don't stop Shaaarr-ooon!" Some bros are talking over it a little bit, but it's there. (Around 12:51 on the website player.)
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 30, 2011 10:28 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Wow, that is addressed directly to Sharon, isn't it? 0_o

Thanks very much for the 'Man Time' mp3, Will!
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 30, 2011 10:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Well damn. I didn't wanna believe it, but there it is. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 pm Offline
Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:56 pm7
So I saw the US broadcast version and then again when it was shown in the UK...

I noticed the book of mormon musical thing at the end was gone. :?

So no chance it's ever going to come here then or something? :(
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 31, 2011 8:31 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
vortexlisa wrote:
So I saw the US broadcast version and then again when it was shown in the UK...

I noticed the book of mormon musical thing at the end was gone. :?

So no chance it's ever going to come here then or something? :(

Who knows?
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 pm Offline
Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:39 pm1
Wow, this episode has got to be the only one ever that I haven't liked, I have no idea why, it could just be the pointless and nonfunny vegan plot, or the carried out joke on how plays make women want to give fellatio, seriously? 20 minutes of that? I guess this episode was just missing a lil bit of cartman, kyle, or stan, I'm sure the next episode will be better.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Just went back to 12:50 in the episode and lmao- I so heard 'Sharrrr-ooonn!' :lol: How did I miss it before? It's so obvious if you're paying attention to the singers.

I'm sure Sharon felt really special the song was about her. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 12:47 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
She is indeed his blowjob queen. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 10:44 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ hahahaha :lol: well then she should feel special
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 1:33 pm Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am39
Wii fit man wrote:
South Park Jesus wrote:
Okay, okay... that was said out of anger. The one positive thing I can add to that is props to you guys for making fun of vegans, even if it didn't make me laugh. It's sure to inflame some little piss ant thistle nommer somewhere and make them choke on their wheatgrass. That has to count for something...

You are either a mediocre troll or an absolute retard.

You're either a vegan or a fag, or much more likely both. What's wrong? Choked on your tofu when you read that?
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
I'm not seeing how they made fun of vegans.

South Park Jesus wrote:
Damn... seriously... maybe you guys need to start writing episodes more than a week ahead of time.

They never will. Do not suggest that they start now.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 2:06 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
I'm not seeing how they made fun of vegans.

Did you have your eyes open when you watched the episode? They really didn't go overboard but it seemed like they were prodding at vegans a bit to me.

Big-Will wrote:
They never will. Do not suggest that they start now.

As long as we're giving each other orders don't let your ego speak for you. Everything comes out in a muddled spooge of self-importance when you do.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 2:11 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
South Park Jesus wrote:
Damn... seriously... maybe you guys need to start writing episodes more than a week ahead of time.

South Park Jesus wrote:
As long as we're giving each other orders don't let your ego speak for you. Everything comes out in a muddled spooge of self-importance when you do.

Thanks for clearing that up. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 2:13 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
South Park Jesus wrote:

South Park Jesus wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Ha, fail. I didn't give them an order, that was more of a suggestion. Actually you yourself already noted that it was... read above where you said don't "suggest" it.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 2:23 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
A suggestion that they "needed" to start writing their episodes more than a week ahead of time. They need to do no such thing, and they certainly don't want to.
My SP Fan Site.

Sort by  
Page 12 of 13 188 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next