Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 7 of 9 128 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 10:33 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:36 pm7
The 5th graders were almost the same size as the 4th graders. Could this mean the boys are going on to the 5th grade? 2 episodes left of the season.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
lanjo wrote:
The 5th graders were almost the same size as the 4th graders. Could this mean the boys are going on to the 5th grade? 2 episodes left of the season.


I think they will, everything hints towards that. It would be cool if they changed their body sizes to the 5th grader size we've seen in this episode.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 1:21 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
scRaTcH#667 wrote:
lanjo wrote:
The 5th graders were almost the same size as the 4th graders. Could this mean the boys are going on to the 5th grade? 2 episodes left of the season.


I think they will, everything hints towards that. It would be cool if they changed their body sizes to the 5th grader size we've seen in this episode.


It really isn't much of a change in size. Their heads stay the same and their bodies are just alittle longer. The girls will look like Shelly.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 1:50 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
The 5th graders lack noses too ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 1:57 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
So does Shelley, and she's in 8th grade.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 2:10 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:31 pm2
Cartman plot here reminds me of the Anthony Hopkins movie Magic about multiple personality disorder and murder and ventriloquism. Is there a reference to this :?: :D
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 2:28 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Wiles9000 wrote:
Cartman plot here reminds me of the Anthony Hopkins movie Magic about multiple personality disorder and murder and ventriloquism. Is there a reference to this :?: :D

Consider your post the reference. I've heard Silence of the Lambs and Fatal Attraction mentioned as well.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 3:50 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 am7
I liked Cartman's story alot more than the 5th Graders/Butters/Jimmy story so my rating is a 2.5/5 or 5/10

also I could totally see the boys going to the 5th Grade but they should NEVER go to the 6th grade
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:57 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
I really don't want to see the boys go into 5th grade but at the same time I'm curious what would happen if they did.

I'm apparently way behind in some "South Park News". I just read somewhere there was a posting back in July that South Park would be renewed for seasons 16 and 17. That just made my night. For now, I'm not a sad panda.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:18 am Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I don't think the boys will be heading off to 5th grade any time soon. M&T do the shows week-by-week and hardly have an idea saved up to use in the future. Things just happen. Certain characters fit around certain plots but none of it is really planned. Maybe there is a reason they are now 10 and we saw other 5th graders. Maybe it means nothing and the series will end with the boys still in 4th grade. I personally don't want them in 5th grade because it will warp what I have already envisioned for their 5th grade experience. As I'm sure we all have. If they get a teacher who is nothing like what you see in your mind... or somehow Garrison teaches them again... it will bother me because it wouldn't look right.

The great thing about a show such as SP is the boys are still very young and it's fun to creature futures for them and turn them into men our own way. And we don't want M&T to do it themselves because it messes with what we already have felt would be canon to us.

I vote: boys stay in 4th grade. ;)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
Stanluv25 wrote:
I don't think the boys will be heading off to 5th grade any time soon. M&T do the shows week-by-week and hardly have an idea saved up to use in the future. Things just happen. Certain characters fit around certain plots but none of it is really planned. Maybe there is a reason they are now 10 and we saw other 5th graders. Maybe it means nothing and the series will end with the boys still in 4th grade. I personally don't want them in 5th grade because it will warp what I have already envisioned for their 5th grade experience. As I'm sure we all have. If they get a teacher who is nothing like what you see in your mind... or somehow Garrison teaches them again... it will bother me because it wouldn't look right.

The great thing about a show such as SP is the boys are still very young and it's fun to creature futures for them and turn them into men our own way. And we don't want M&T to do it themselves because it messes with what we already have felt would be canon to us.

I vote: boys stay in 4th grade. ;)


On the fifth grade matter, I get what you're saying, but I disagree. I personally want them to go to fifth grade, because I support the continuty making sense (8-3rd 9-4th 10-5th??) but it often doesn't.

And no offense, you always sound like one of those people that just are obcessed with characters and write a million fanfics.

Back to the episode: I agree that it was rushed. It would have been better if it was just a Cartman and his stuffed animals episode. The Occupy thing got chuckles out of me, but it was the most rushed. And the presidental fitness test thing never came up again.

The point of hte Occupy scenes: The protestors need to clarify what they want. That was made clear with the Red Robin, and the "Occupy the Restroom" which was just Butters taking 30 minutes to go to the restroom.

Another 8/10 eppy for the season. I want another 10/10, like The Last of the Meheecans.

And on the growing up thing: I think Kyle is grown up enough already. And Kenny acted grown up as Mysterion (yes for the 1%ers, Kenny is Mysterion).
*longest post ever at 10 in the morning*
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 05, 2011 7:10 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
Off topic: What the hell does IMO mean?!


In My Opinion

IHMO means: In My Humble Opinion

This link is a good reference; give it a quick skim and see what you think. IMO in particular is found here :)

Well, Cartman's stuffed animals are gone, but not all of them :o I wonder if Cartman will still enjoy playing "lambs" in his basement anymore?
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 05, 2011 7:45 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 am28
If they go to fifth grade, there not going to change body sizes. The fourth graders before they went to fourth grade had bigger body sizes than the third graders and they didn't change body sizes when moving to fourth grade.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 05, 2011 12:13 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
99 i fail wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
I don't think the boys will be heading off to 5th grade any time soon. M&T do the shows week-by-week and hardly have an idea saved up to use in the future. Things just happen. Certain characters fit around certain plots but none of it is really planned. Maybe there is a reason they are now 10 and we saw other 5th graders. Maybe it means nothing and the series will end with the boys still in 4th grade. I personally don't want them in 5th grade because it will warp what I have already envisioned for their 5th grade experience. As I'm sure we all have. If they get a teacher who is nothing like what you see in your mind... or somehow Garrison teaches them again... it will bother me because it wouldn't look right.

The great thing about a show such as SP is the boys are still very young and it's fun to creature futures for them and turn them into men our own way. And we don't want M&T to do it themselves because it messes with what we already have felt would be canon to us.

I vote: boys stay in 4th grade. ;)


On the fifth grade matter, I get what you're saying, but I disagree. I personally want them to go to fifth grade, because I support the continuty making sense (8-3rd 9-4th 10-5th??) but it often doesn't.

And no offense, you always sound like one of those people that just are obcessed with characters and write a million fanfics.

Back to the episode: I agree that it was rushed. It would have been better if it was just a Cartman and his stuffed animals episode. The Occupy thing got chuckles out of me, but it was the most rushed. And the presidental fitness test thing never came up again.

The point of hte Occupy scenes: The protestors need to clarify what they want. That was made clear with the Red Robin, and the "Occupy the Restroom" which was just Butters taking 30 minutes to go to the restroom.

Another 8/10 eppy for the season. I want another 10/10, like The Last of the Meheecans.

And on the growing up thing: I think Kyle is grown up enough already. And Kenny acted grown up as Mysterion (yes for the 1%ers, Kenny is Mysterion).
*longest post ever at 10 in the morning*


Well I can assure you I care very deeply about the show overall and the people who are a part of it. And so what if I like to write fanfics? It's a hobby and it's fun. :cartmansmirk:

Anyway, M&T hardly care about continuity. If the episode allows then ya, they will move the kids a grade up. I just hope they don't, I don't want the boys' 5th grade lives in my head ruined by what might happen should M&T do it. :/
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 06, 2011 3:19 am Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Why is everyone so shocked and hyped at how the 5th graders look?

Can you remember 1301, The Ring, Tammy Warner, Kenny's 5th Grade girlfriend?

That was only 2 years ago.
Stan and Kyle :)
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 7 of 9 128 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X