Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 24 posts 1, 2  Next
Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 09, 2011 6:42 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
We're beta testing a new feature for season 16. Want to help us with it?

Come to http://live.southparkstudios.com/ three minutes before the new episode s air on Wednesday 11/9 and 11/16 (the evenings of the last two episodes of Season 15).
Re: Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 09, 2011 6:55 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
But it wants me to log into Facebook. .__.

Speaking of features, are we ever going to get image signatures back? If it is a bandwidth issue for the users of the site, can't a size limit just be instituted? I mean, how many people have dial-up nowadays?
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 09, 2011 7:33 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Barack_Obama wrote:
But it wants me to log into Facebook. .__.

That. Erm... yeah.

Problem. It's not letting me tweet, although I approved the app and signed in.
Re: Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 09, 2011 8:11 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Barack_Obama wrote:
But it wants me to log into Facebook. .__

That's only for the chat, Mr. President. Use your SP BBS login to play the quiz :D
Re: Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm Offline
But we both want to chaaaaaat!!! :cartmansad:
Re: Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 pm Offline
Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm91
Looks cool! :D
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...
Re: Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Just wanted to point this out. When I was in the chat and several people instructed us after the quiz to refresh our browsers during the last minute before the episode aired in the Eastern time zone, the chat did not re-load. I only got a gray screen. I was using FF.
Re: Help us test a new feature PostThu Nov 10, 2011 12:05 am Offline
BRMBug wrote:
ZZ wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:
That's only for the chat, Mr. President. Use your SP BBS login to play the quiz :D
But we both want to chaaaaaat!!! :cartmansad:

Then do what I did; I never had a FB either; so I just quickly made one. Later, when I have time, I may put some info, pics, vids, etc. in that FB account. But for now, my sole purpose in having that account is for SP BBS purposes, so just make it generic for now, Bug. A generic FB works; I can chat :D I use my SP BBS avy for my pic; later, when I have time and really explore what FB is, I'll add more info.

Niels0827 wrote:
Just wanted to point this out. When I was in the chat and several people instructed us after the quiz to refresh our browsers during the last minute before the episode aired in the Eastern time zone, the chat did not re-load. I only got a gray screen. I was using FF.

I'm on a Mac with Safari; worked fine for me :)

ChocoEClaire wrote:
Looks cool! :D

I agree :D
Re: Help us test a new feature PostThu Nov 10, 2011 4:51 am Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
Niels0827 wrote:

which version of firefox were you using? i'm using 7.0.1 with windows 7 and didn't run into an issue refreshing the page.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 16, 2011 8:58 pm Offline
Sun May 29, 2011 7:40 pm4
will we still have the post air discussion threads :?:
Re: Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:

I don't see anything about a quiz on the live thingie...
(*edit* only shows up in Chrome)

Also, it froze my browser. Also, its time for when the show airs in the Mountain time zone is wrong (11 instead of 10)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 pm Offline
NeuroHeart wrote:

It works in Firefox too.
Quiz questions show up in this area. There's a few random fact and info slides, then you get a video question that works somewhat like the other quiz in games. You get a little more time to answer though.
Re: Help us test a new feature PostWed Nov 16, 2011 11:24 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
BRMBug wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:

It works in Firefox too.
Quiz questions show up in this area. There's a few random fact and info slides, then you get a video question that works somewhat like the other quiz in games. You get a little more time to answer though.

Thank you, but as I said, it did show up in Chrome, so I did in fact see it.
Also, Firefox is my default browser. No quiz showed up and then it crashed.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Help us test a new feature PostThu Nov 17, 2011 12:30 am Offline
jenhug12kennylover wrote:
will we still have the post air discussion threads :?:

Yes, we (the SPS community) will continue to have the post air discussion thread. This beta test was merely a test for what will come to this board in Season 16. Quizzes and chat before the episode appears about the last week's episode; quizzes during the current episode. And you ring up points in three categories:

1. Current episode
2. Total for the season
3. Total for overall

And, you unlock items for your avy in the avatar creator. Sometimes it will ask you to click when you see something in the current episode for bonus points.

It's just another new feature to this great SPS BBS. It won't replace the post air discussion thread :)
Re: Help us test a new feature PostSat Nov 19, 2011 11:31 am Offline
Mon May 09, 2011 5:24 pm14
when is season 16 comming out? :unhoodedkenny:

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 24 posts 1, 2  Next