Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 6 posts
PostWed Nov 30, 2005 1:17 am Offline
Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:18 am11
Kevin was "let go" shortly thereafter... We will miss you Kevin.
"Secret Santa" PostWed Nov 30, 2005 1:29 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:27 am6
DHS (Dept. of Homeland Security) has determined that "Secret Santa" is in fact a threat to National Security. So, for our Xmas party next week (to be held off the coast outside of territorial waters), we will all go through the customary strip-search and body-cavity inspection ...only not for fun this time.

As the inimmitable Kevin-J says -- we have completed 5 (soon to be 6) quality episodes of entertainment and thought-provoking insight to you, our fans. Soon we will take the long-nap...only to become massively bored in three days and wish for the good 'ol over-nighters...just like College but without the drugs and sex (speaking for myself only of course).

Oh yeah, Secret Santa -- I was commenting on Kevin's message right? Well, I have to say that R.E.S. hooking up with J.L.H. in the stairwell of Comedy Central L.A. would be high on my list.

Nate: I'll take sourdough toast, buttered, sausages, and scrambled eggs...see you in the a.m.
/Users/keith/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2005/11/03/SofitelLoo2. PostTue Dec 06, 2005 6:56 pm Offline
  • YIM
/Users/keith/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2005/11/03/SofitelLoo2.jpg[img][/img]
PostTue Dec 06, 2005 7:22 pm Offline
  • YIM
[img]/Users/keith/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2005/11/03/SofitelLoo2.jpg[/img][/code][/quote][/b]
PostTue Dec 06, 2005 7:44 pm Offline
  • YIM
[img]/Users/keith/Desktop/SofitelLoo2.jpg[/img]

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 6 posts