Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 1:04 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:28 pm20Quincy, MA
Ahahha those are the best three pictures ever taken!! Trey looks thrilled. And I love how it goes Matt happy with Emmy, Trey with Emmy, Matt back to CoD2 with Emmy kinda to the side. Awesome.

ANYWAYS can't wait for the big finale tomorrow night, it's been a killer season. CAN'T WAIT TIL NUMBER TEN!
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 1:41 am Offline
Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:27 am31Greenock, Scotland
I can just imagine them taking them everywhere with them, to the supermarket and the gym. :D
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 5:58 am Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:37 pm845Texas
Call of Duty 2! Awesome game!

It's about time they got their Emmys!! They are still just as cool even if they won an award.

But back to video games. I heard them talking about Abe's Oddessy and I was like "Hey! I used to play that too!" I had it on the computer and it kept crashing it because I had a pretty crappy computer back then. It was pretty awesome though and I was addicted to it...when I could play it. I was better at Total Annihilation which is like Civilization except with robots and you are just trying to annihilate each other...it's pretty cool.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 8:49 am Offline
Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:20 am123England
Good thing this is the last episode of the season- poor Trey looks exhausted!
-Stick Your Head In The Microwave And Get Yourself A Tan!- 'Weird Al' Yankovic

-Let's Build A Snowman! We Can Make Him Our Best Friend!
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 9:36 am Offline
Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:08 am1556Denmark (Yes, It's a country!)
Quote:
Matt and Trey will record commentary for Season 7’s DVD on Thursday. That’s always interesting for me. I’m the one who has to worry about all the potential legal issues that could arise out of what they’re saying.

That's cool 8)
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Re: Production Blog Entry for December 07th, 2005 PostWed Dec 07, 2005 10:16 am Offline
Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:43 am49Tacoma, Washington
Production Blogger wrote:
Anne Garefino, Executive Producer:
Matt and Trey will record commentary for Season 7’s DVD on Thursday. That’s always interesting for me. I’m the one who has to worry about all the potential legal issues that could arise out of what they’re saying.

I'm curious. Do you really have to worry about what they say? I always assumed that when the DVD has that little screen that say "all opinions and commentary are not the opinions of blah blah blah" then that absolves everyone except the people saying it.
Man: Well who was right? Who gets in to heaven?
Hell Director: I'm afraid it was the Mormons. Yes, Mormons were the correct answer.
Crowd: Awwwwwww
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 10:24 am Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
Trey's either sick or he's one hell of a partier, because that's a lot of drugs on his desk.

Atta boy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 2:36 pm Offline
Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:33 pm27
Aym_Dand wrote:
Trey's either sick or he's one hell of a partier, because that's a lot of drugs on his desk.

Atta boy!
I bet it's cough syrup.
Maybe I do, maybe I didn't. What's it to you, a sweet sayonara? Get out of my cigar, SLAP!
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 2:50 pm Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:37 pm845Texas
He said on the CBS thing that he takes that stuff to stay awake, not because he's sick.

That's dedication man... I had no idea. Of course, waiting till the last minute will do that to you. :P
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Re: Production Blog Entry for December 07th, 2005 PostWed Dec 07, 2005 3:11 pm Offline
Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:33 pm5
Production Blogger wrote:
Anne Garefino, Executive Producer:

Director commentary, my favorite part about the South Park season DVD's! I just wish Matt and Trey weren't so concerned about keeping the length to a minimum, I hate when they start talking about something relating to the episode, and then suddenly remind themselves that they're talking too much, and then just quit and move on to the next episode.

I love the commentary, I really cannot stress enough how much I hate this "mini-commentary" concept. And while it may be true that most director commentaries are, in fact, boring, Matt and Trey both have the type of personalities that make anything they talk about just a complete riot to listen to. I don't think they are capable of being boring, and I wish they would spend more time talking about their work.

By the way, are there larger samples of those photos? Those are awesome!
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 4:57 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:04 pm518South Park
I agree whole-heartedly. There are a lot of bad commentaries out there (MASH: the Movie, The Nineth Gate, Suspect Zero, SNATCH) but there are also commentaries that kick major ass to the bitter end! (Hell Boy Actor Commentary, The Two Towers, Family Guy)

I really think the commentaries would be SO much better if they were full-length.
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 5:36 pm Offline
Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:05 pm87A room with padded walls.
:lol: Trey looks ecstactic.
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I think unicorns are kickass!"
PostThu Dec 08, 2005 1:31 am Offline
Sat May 28, 2005 12:34 am2610Eureka, California 95503
First off, thank you to everyone at SPS for the Production Blog(s) for this whole half of season nine! Second, Trey, Matt & SPS; your time of relaxtion is near! Third, thanks for a total kick ass season, I can't wait till next year! "Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!" :D
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
$3.50 PostFri Dec 09, 2005 1:44 am Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:39 am114Tucson
That looks like a Big Lots price sticker on the underside of Trey's Emmy.
Damn, dude, China is f^cked-up!
I love you guys . . . (aw, screw you guys.)

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next