Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 6 84 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Episode 1003 Announcement PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:06 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
This Week on South Park: Cartoon Wars
Cartman and Kyle are at war over the popular cartoon, "Family Guy."
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:08 pm Offline
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:08 pm1756
w00t. South Park and Family Guy are my two favorite cartoons. :D
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:14 pm Offline
Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:27 pm14
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS i was wondering when they would do an episode about family guy. This should be f*ckin' sweet -- as long as there's some "Giggity Giggity Goo."
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:16 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:28 pm20Quincy, MA
This episode is going to stir up some sh*t...this is going to start the biggest feud ever. I'm really not looking forward to this episode just because of what it's going to do to the internet.
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:16 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:51 pm1541In the Sunshine State!
I know! this is going to be a f*ckin sweet Episode! I can't wait!!!!!
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:26 pm Offline
Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:59 pm2Minnesota
Haha. Oh gosh that sounds great.

Gonna start one hell of a fight though :(
I'll put up a signiture later. I'm a new user.
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:32 pm Offline
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:08 pm1756
XL1ska wrote:
This episode is going to stir up some sh*t...this is going to start the biggest feud ever. I'm really not looking forward to this episode just because of what it's going to do to the internet.

No, I doubt it. South Park and Family Guy fans can take a joke without over-reacting. Most of them can.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:36 pm Offline
Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:20 pm13Wales, United Kingdom
The crew at Family Guy most likely do have a sense of humour, so I'd say they'll probably love it.

And in all fairness the SP folk weren't that cruel to the Simpsons in Season 6, but it was still freaking funny.

It will be great.
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:36 pm Offline
Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:26 pm25
Hell yeah,

This is going to be a sweet episode. South Park has done taken care of the Simpsons, and The Simpsons made fun of Family guy just a little. I cant wait for Matt and Trey to just rip on Family Guy, even though they are my second favorite show. Its going to be great.

I CANT WAIT
Stan: One day you're gonna have to stop running and deal with what happened. Otherwise, you might as well just move to France with all the other pussies.
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:49 pm Offline
Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:44 pm102
w00t w00t... I was wondering when this will happen... Finally, can't wait. I am sure this would be more Cartman's job to do it.. hahah
Awesome! PostSun Apr 02, 2006 8:58 pm Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:54 pm7Trondheim, Norway
Wow, it sounds like this is going to be a great episode. Even though I liked a lot 1001 and 1002, they were missing a little in the details part... They had great ideas, but it just seems that it could have polished a little more (it would've been great to mock bob saget and/or fullhouse on 1002). Hopefully this one is so full of great possibilities that it's going to be awesome. About the people scared of feuds... what's the problem?. I don't think Trey and Matt will run out crying if SP is mocked on in FG. Even MAD mag has ran spoofs of family guy criticizing it for being a simpsons/south park ripoff. Not that it's a bad show, though, although i haven't been hooked by it, the few eps. I've seen have been quite good.

Can't wait 'till thursday! :shock:
"Don't do anything stupid today, just stay in bed"
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 9:01 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:59 pm25Canada
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
XL1ska wrote:

No, I doubt it. South Park and Family Guy fans can take a joke without over-reacting. Most of them can.

You really thinks so? I dunno, looking at many of the discussions in the boards over episodes, it looks like meny people get really pissed off when something does not agree with them, and, therefore, cannot take many of the jokes... :gothstan:
No moleste el gato spectacularrrr!
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 9:02 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:28 pm20Quincy, MA
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
XL1ska wrote:

Ever go to the SP and FG boards at IMDb?? Those fans are like, 80% retards. They cannot take a joke. They CONSTANTLY battle "WHICH IS BETTER SOUTH PARK SIMPSONS FAMILY GUY LOL" and compare all the animated shows aimed at older viewers. There are always people giving these little epiphanies, saying like "THIS IS WHY SOUTH PARK IS GOING DOWNHILL" or "WHAT TREY AND MATT NEED TO DO TO SURVIVE." They can't accept a show for what it's worth, they break every little thing down, comparing it to past episodes or other TV shows. And nothing gets an argument started like comparing SP and FG. And more than likely, this here site has some rabid FG fans as well that will go off about this episode one way or another.
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 9:12 pm Offline
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
I don't care for FG, but I hope they really rip on it. I find American Dad to be really lame, a rip off of a rip off. No doubt that this episode is inspired by all the silly cartoon riots. Kyle will think the show is making fun of Moses causing him to go nuts.
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 9:18 pm Offline
Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:27 am6
When I saw the title of the episode, I thought maybe this would be about the muslims rioting over cartoons overseas. I've been expecting Trey and Matt to do something about that. I'm just wondering if somehow they can make Family Guy offend people and start riots. I hate to think it's just going to be them dissing Family Guy. I guess we'll all have to wait and see Wednesday night.
Last edited by Jesskatedd on Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 6 84 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next