Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 26 posts 1, 2  Next
Episode 1004 Videos PostFri Apr 14, 2006 5:20 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
[img align=left]http://images.southparkstudios.com/img/content/news/2682a.jpg[/img][img align=right]http://images.southparkstudios.com/img/content/news/2682b.jpg[/img]Episode 1004 Videos
Video clips are now available from "Cartoon Wars, Part II." Click here to view or download.
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 5:22 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:51 pm1541In the Sunshine State!
Sweet! gracias nall!
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 5:46 pm Offline
Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:44 am27
Big round of applause to Comedy Central for being the biggest hypocrits of all. Insanely ironic that its ok for them to air an episode making light of a station afraid to show Mohammed and then they cut the scene where they actually DO show him. I guess this means there are no more reruns of "Super Best friends". That makes 3 episode of South Park that won't be rerun. People need to lighten up. QUIT GETTING OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 6:17 pm Offline
Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:50 pm293
stealth1820 wrote:
That makes 3 episode of South Park that won't be rerun.

Actually it's more like 4 that that won't be rerun. 602-Jared Has Aides hasn't rerun since the week it premiered. Comedy Central disapproved of Butters' parents beating him at the end and told M&T they can't have Butters parents beat him up anymore.

It's more like 6 if you consider that "Not Without My Anus" and "Pip" are not part of the regular rerun cycle, but that's more due to unpopularity with viewers than CC's refusal to air them.
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 6:22 pm Offline
Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:23 pm107Born and raised in New York City
People have to learn how to take jokes especially if they are being made under a government that distinctly has a separation between church and state. Get a life fundumentalest, that means you too Tom Cruse. You don't deserve me spelling your name right.
Omg I'm super sereal you guys!!!!
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 6:35 pm Offline
Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:16 am6
Are you sure censoring that part of the show wasnt part of the frecking joke :roll: ! i found it funny, real or fake censoring it was great. I wasnt expecting it. Enjoy what you all can get. South Park rules.
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 6:39 pm Offline
Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:44 am27
Not Without My Anus and Pip are both awesome episodes. I was stoked last night when I though they were gonna have another episode. As long as Matt & Trey have the balls to put the cut episodes on the DVDs I guess I don't care what CC decides to rerun. I also wanna see the pics of last nights scene that were cut. But I doubt that will happen.
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 6:48 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:56 pm323bridgewater, NJ
nadinekz wrote:
Are you sure censoring that part of the show wasnt part of the frecking joke :roll: ! i found it funny, real or fake censoring it was great. I wasnt expecting it. Enjoy what you all can get. South Park rules.

im still still thinking the editing was ment to be there as a joke. i mean that was something they would do hype us up to let us down and it was funny.

ill believe comedy central; really did edit it when i hear from matt and trey themselves cause all we got is some secret guy saying thats what happened. and if there is a real clip why not put it on this site cause i dont think comedy central can say what can and cant be listed on this site.

next weeks episode they should really screw with the censoring thing by blacking out the whole 30 minuts and have a thing that says do to the fact we have a image of mohamad inb every shot we need to block the entire episode so please enjoy the sound. and then have the sound of the episode be nothing but cursing and bleep after bleep
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 8:18 pm Offline
Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:37 pm10Oregon
superhippie2000 wrote:
nadinekz wrote:

I'm still still thinking the editing was ment to be there as a joke. i mean that was something they would do hype us up to let us down and it was funny.

ill believe comedy central; really did edit it when i hear from matt and trey themselves cause all we got is some secret guy saying thats what happened. and if there is a real clip why not put it on this site cause i dont think comedy central can say what can and cant be listed on this site.

next weeks episode they should really screw with the censoring thing by blacking out the whole 30 minuts and have a thing that says do to the fact we have a image of mohamad inb every shot we need to block the entire episode so please enjoy the sound. and then have the sound of the episode be nothing but cursing and bleep after bleep

Actually...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060413/en_tv_eo/18798

a Comedy Central spokesman stated they did censor the image of Muhammed, yeah for irony!
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 8:34 pm Offline
Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:02 pm114danielville, uk
first i gotta say this season has totallykicked ass, towards the end of series 9 the show sucked balls to be honest now 4 episodes into series 10 its easy to see that their break was well worth the wait. Censoring the picture of muhammed in an episode bitching about the censoring of muhammed? dont quite work really. that blew but still i guess comedy central had to do what was best for them...
PostSat Apr 15, 2006 1:02 am Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:01 pm5
stealth1820 wrote:
Not Without My Anus and Pip are both awesome episodes. I was stoked last night when I though they were gonna have another episode. As long as Matt & Trey have the balls to put the cut episodes on the DVDs I guess I don't care what CC decides to rerun. I also wanna see the pics of last nights scene that were cut. But I doubt that will happen.

Well here you go! The Cartoon Wars Part 2 is available uncensored on bittorrent. Here's the link:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/281374
PostSat Apr 15, 2006 8:53 am Offline
Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:57 am14
gonadbusters wrote:
Well here you go! The Cartoon Wars Part 2 is available uncensored on bittorrent. Here's the link:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/281374

^ looks fake to me. when muhammed says "Jihad Jihad" it sounds phoney and unlike any other south park voice. The image and animation almost looks real but in my opinion it doesnt have the "real" south park feel to it. Muhammed is in South Park design and animation, he kinda shuffles off screen, if it was real he would have been in Family Guy design and animation. It looks like they took an arab guy from a previous episode and clipped it in.
Last edited by Tom_Cruise_Is_Lame on Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostSat Apr 15, 2006 9:29 am Offline
Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:50 pm293
Aarrggh!!! Stop it with the fake clip!! It's just a well-made fake. That Muhammed is ripped straight out of "Super Best Friends," and the "jihad jihad" clip is taken from either "bin Laden Has Farty Pants" or "Team America." The dead giveaway is that the Muhammed in the clip is drawn in South Park-style. But Muhammed in "Cartoon Wars" is appearing animated on Family Guy, not in South Park's "real world," so if it were legit, Muhammed would be drawn in the Family Guy-style.

The show's producer Anne Garefino said in a statement a day or two ago that it's fake, but that there was a real version animated. Rest assured when the DVDs come out uncensored in fall 2007, Muhammed will appear, but will more closely match the Griffins in appearance.
PostSat Apr 15, 2006 8:02 pm Offline
Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:08 pm28Halifax, Nova Scotia
uncensored or not.its only a two second scene and i dont care that much. they should post this unedited clip here...ahaha like that would happen.
JBL Is Unbeatable
PostSun Apr 16, 2006 10:25 am Offline
Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:23 pm107Born and raised in New York City
I am not going to get hard core in-depth with this answer to <3 Haruko666, but just an over view; cliff notes if you will. <3

That is the whole point to why everyone is making such a big deal about this. It is JUST a two second clip of Muhammad why can’t that be shown? It is two seconds of Muhammad shown with out a bomb in an AMERICAN cartoon.

Muslims cannot show Muhammad, but why can Christens, Jews, Buddhist or any other religions. It is not being sensitive to Muslims, that’s why. If anything we, (South Park) should get “boycotted” but not have a thought that we, (Americans) could get blown up because of it.
Omg I'm super sereal you guys!!!!

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 26 posts 1, 2  Next