Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 11th, 2007 PostWed Apr 11, 2007 7:40 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Production Blogger wrote:
Michael McMahan, Production Assistant:
Staff members drift through parts of the day in a sleep-deprived zombie haze. Many of them end up in the kitchen, no real hunger having driven them there.

I do the same thing, although I think mine is more boredom driven.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 11th, 2007 PostWed Apr 11, 2007 7:49 am Offline
Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 am341
Production Blogger wrote:
People are working harder than you, (out there in internetland), could imagine.

No - we can imagine because you (SPS) never cease to tell us. I've worked my arse off (seriouslay, not much left to it these days) in lots of jobs where you actually think you've broken a 'hardest working hours ever and lived' record . Lots of people do and most of these people do not get 30 weeks off each year.

We really appreciate what you do and all the time you put into doing it - honest. Please stop shoving the 'hard work' thing down our throats. It's getting to be more than a little patronising.

We, the fans, get it. We're not thick. Give us lot, the 'internetland' folk, some credit. Visiting & posting here takes up a very small part of life.

We like/love/enjoy/adore (delete where appropriate) SP and know it takes a huge amount of work to get each episode done. Why? Because that's how MnT want to do it and how they make it work. And again, really, genuinely, thank you all very much for doing that.

Ok?
PostWed Apr 11, 2007 8:46 am Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
Quote:
This week's episode went through a huge and hilarious overhaul today (Tuesday), the day before it aired. It now makes me laugh out loud in every scene, and most of it isn’t even animated yet.

I just got even more excited for the new episode.
PostWed Apr 11, 2007 10:14 am Offline
Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:08 am1556Denmark (Yes, It's a country!)
I'll be the geek.

Quote:
(this episode and then one more to end the season!)

no? the end of the run.

This episode sonds hellah killah! Looking forward.

- The Dane
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 11th, 2007 PostWed Apr 11, 2007 10:51 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:28 pm20Quincy, MA
Quote:
If you don't like this week's episode then go to a hospital immediately, because something is wrong.

Heh, there's going to be a lot of fickle internet people in the hospital. It's unfortunate that all you hear is SOUTH PARK LOST ITS TOUCH ITS JUST A SOAPBOX FOR MATT AND TREY WHERED THE COMEDY GO I WANT POOP JOKES SEASON 1 WAS THE ONLY GOOD ONE SOUTH PARK IS GOING DOWNHILL FAST THEY SHOULD JUST CALL IT QUITS

I'm super excited for this episode, though. Mrs. Garrison is effing insane and this episode should be a great one for...it.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 11th, 2007 PostWed Apr 11, 2007 5:34 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
XL1ska wrote:
Quote:
If you don't like this week's episode then go to a hospital immediately, because something is wrong.

Heh, there's going to be a lot of fickle internet people in the hospital. It's unfortunate that all you hear is SOUTH PARK LOST ITS TOUCH ITS JUST A SOAPBOX FOR MATT AND TREY WHERED THE COMEDY GO I WANT POOP JOKES SEASON 1 WAS THE ONLY GOOD ONE SOUTH PARK IS GOING DOWNHILL FAST THEY SHOULD JUST CALL IT QUITS

I'm super excited for this episode, though. Mrs. Garrison is effing insane and this episode should be a great one for...it.

You're an idiot.

Anywho, nice to see that as the run gets towards the end that the fatigue can often aid.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
YOU GUYS ARE DA BOMB PostWed Apr 11, 2007 7:46 pm Offline
Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:20 pm2
I thought you had hit the top with last weeks 24 take off - but as ususal you exceeded expectations with your version of 300. I was absolutely laughing out loud - - all those hours you put in are worth it - you are making the world a better place.

Keep up the good work!

A loyal and true fan!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts